Scandinavian Jazz appreciation thread, post them all here
Nov 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #31 of 40
Quote:
Hyperborean is amazing track, how is the rest, are they at the same level?

THX 

I got the album 3 days ago and I have to say... INCREDIBLE! The first 3 songs: Patch of Light I, Hyperborean (the great one) and Patch of Light II are JUST AMAZING... The rest is soo good because it keeps surprising you all the time with very cool jazzy transitions and the bass extend sooo deep... WOW

Now the technical stuff. I know the recording is DDD (from 1997, and the nineties are know for having *****y DDD recordings) but it sounds so natural and open... very nice master.. 

Nov 30, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #32 of 40
I bought this CD as well, expecting any day now.

THX

Quote:
I got the album 3 days ago and I have to say... INCREDIBLE! The first 3 songs: Patch of Light I, Hyperborean (the great one) and Patch of Light II are JUST AMAZING... The rest is soo good because it keeps surprising you all the time with very cool jazzy transitions and the bass extend sooo deep... WOW

Now the technical stuff. I know the recording is DDD (from 1997, and the nineties are know for having *****y DDD recordings) but it sounds so natural and open... very nice master.. 

Nov 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #33 of 40
Haven't seen Supersilent mentioned yet. For my money the best improvisational music group I've ever listened to. (Note that they're not just jazz--they also mess around a lot with electronic and ambient music.)

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:04 AM Post #35 of 40
Got the CD yesterday and indeed, very good and will take thier own place in my jazz collection. Quality of the recording is very good, everything sound very natural indeed and I would say, great master.

THX

Quote:

May 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #37 of 40
Quote:
From page 7, comming to live for a little while:), but hopefully more will be posted here.

Would like to share this with you guys, this is BluRay Audio with video material as well, very, very good quality.

QUIET WINTER NIGHT HD CLUB‏ 

Enjoy!

I have this as well and I love it! And I agree on the sound quality (like on all other 2L productions it is extraordinary).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back