SC Titans
Oct 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #2 of 7
Is HeadRoom getting money from them or something? My sister has some Titans she paid $50 for (I tried to persuade her to buy the UEs there for the same price but she decided to pay $5 less and get these) and they sound quite poor for the money.
But come on, Titans on the same list as the HD800? Insanity or dough, one or the other.

Oct 26, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #5 of 7
But are they even worth it?

I'm not a audiophile, so just wondrin

Oct 26, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #6 of 7
folks Headrooms rating scale weighs the cost of something in the equation so they are not saying that a 5 star rated product is the equal of a higher priced item.

I haven't heard the skull candy stuff but I know the maximo stuff is excellent for the money and would be my recommendation

Oct 26, 2009 at 11:45 AM Post #7 of 7
I had posted here that I was impressed with the Titans & still love them with my iPod Nano. On mt Toshiba T400 they are a bit disappointing. This Nano is my first iPod & I am learning that the SQ is not so great when compared to the T400 & Zune 80. The Titans seem to make up for the rolled off low end & the high end must be rolled off a bit, as the Titans don't sound nearly as harsh as they do on the T400. All-in-all the Titans/Nano is a very pleasing combination. Very listenable & possibly more fun to listen to than the T400 or Zune 80 with other phones.
Cheers,
kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back