SB Live ! With good headphones rattles.
Jun 4, 2002 at 3:50 AM Post #16 of 20
I updated it all and can't really tell if it'S better huh...
But jeez, the bass in Pink - don't let me get me is SO awesome.

Unlike with other headphones, the grado's really make me hear the drum, like live, not just a blatant and empty boom.

And the symbals (sp?) are clear and stuff.
Amazes me ;P

Jun 4, 2002 at 4:36 AM Post #17 of 20
Okay, Ill be fair to creative labs, it doesn't "rattle like teh ****", but if you pay attention, you definitely hear some background noise, some "noise pollution" if I can say. But I guess that'S what you expect from a 30$ US sound card, not like a 1000$ cd/reciever combo ;P

Jun 10, 2002 at 2:42 AM Post #20 of 20
When i first got my Audigy I had problems with it making background noises and beeps. Thankfully It turned out to be my old Epox mobo w/ and outdated VIA chipset ... I was recplacing that in a month anyway. So far I haven't noticed any problems with my Audigy and KSC-35, but I know that bad mp3 or cds burned from low quality mp3's will have very noticeable backround noise. I'm going to test a couple of cds tonight on my computer and on my dads stero system and see what i get as results. I may replace my Audigy anyway and put it in the computer im going to be building him and get me a Santa Cruz. It doesn't have any problems with XP does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back