Trade your XS 
= receive a $100 coupon on Crossfade Wireless
Trade your Crossfade M-100
= receive a $135 coupon on Crossfade Wireless

​
670c89a8-0195-4f3f-a3fd-b4c6ef2eb5a0.jpg

e27292e1-2452-4b74-b1e3-3f7a69a88494.jpg

Nov 23, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #4 of 15
So if I have M100 I can trade it with Crossfade Wireless for 135 USD discount? How do I procede?

Would it be a $135 discount or a $150 discount trading an M100 --> Crossfade Wireless?
I can't find a link or page about this on V-MODA's site either.

Nov 23, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #5 of 15
So wait, does this hold for any pair of M-80s, for example? Or does the pair have to still be in warranty/have been purchased during the time that immortal life has been active?

Kojaku

Nov 24, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #6 of 15
Would it be a $135 discount or a $150 discount trading an M100 --> Crossfade Wireless?
I can't find a link or page about this on V-MODA's site either.

Here you can find all the details:
http://v-moda.com/immortal-life-program/

Contact Six-Star Service to redeem your VIP Code!

Nov 24, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #7 of 15
So wait, does this hold for any pair of M-80s, for example? Or does the pair have to still be in warranty/have been purchased during the time that immortal life has been active?

Kojaku

M-80s are in stock so Immortal Life applies.
You will get a VIP Code worth $75.
Enjoy!

Nov 24, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #9 of 15
I assume this will require us to send our old headphones to vmoda at our cost? What about postage of the replacement unit back to us? If we have to pay the postage it won't be worth doing especially from somewhere like Australia.

Sorry, am I being stupid? We just need to ask for the discount if we're registered?

Nov 24, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #10 of 15
  Great Mr. V!

I have a question.

How about trading-in for a Zn? 

Can't seem to find info regarding this...

TIA!

-----
cg3

Trade-in is for Crossfade Wireless for now.
You can get 50% off on Zn if you own a pair of V-MODA in-ear headphones

Nov 24, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #11 of 15
I assume this will require us to send our old headphones to vmoda at our cost? What about postage of the replacement unit back to us? If we have to pay the postage it won't be worth doing especially from somewhere like Australia.

Sorry, am I being stupid? We just need to ask for the discount if we're registered?

It is your decision. You can either send us the headphones or cut the cords and send us a picture which shows that the headphone won't work again.
Our Six-Star Service can handle any request: V-MODA.com/contact

Nov 25, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #12 of 15
What a great deal, but I have to tell you that while I am very interested in the ZN, I am not going to trade my other V-Moda gear for it.  I have a couple of M-80's that my daughter and I listen to with a share cord while watching Netflix and I use the M-100 and LP2 for office and travel, respectively.  But I am a big fan and eventually I will get around to buying them to complete my V-Moda collection at full price.

Nov 30, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #14 of 15
Went to site, couldn't find where to request special code.

Apparently the whole thing is done through Customer Support (you know, the 6* support, immortal life program). You send proof of your broken headphones, they give you half of the value of your broken headphone as store credit towards a new headphone.

I don't work for V-MODA though, so they have the final say :wink: Mine of course aren't broken, only maintenance I ever had to do on my M-100 was tighten one of the Cliq-Fold hinges.

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:26 AM Post #15 of 15
Does anyone know if this is a limited time offer? I want to trade in my old LP1, but they're out of stock at the moment, so they're not eligible. Do I need to wait till they get back in stock?
I also own the m80, xs, and m100, but I want to keep those. I don't give a rats ass about the LP's :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::poop:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back