Satisfying Bass
Dec 9, 2009 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bengron

New Head-Fier
I am actually very satisfied with my setup at home at the moment. DT880s with a DAC compass sound amazing to me.

But, I need some good portable headphones. I currently have the Beyerdynamic Fx-1 which sounds like crap, but is pretty amazing for 10 euros.

Anyways, I am looking for headphones that have these characteristics:

Bass response. The DT880s have an accurate bass, but I really want a booming bass. The most important thing is that the headphones have a very satisfying bass.

Not in ear. For some reason in ear headphones never stay in my ears. They just dont work for me. These headphones must be on or over ear headphones.

Quiet. I want to be able to crank up these headphones without anyone hearing them. They dont have to have noise isolation, but they have to be quiet.

Portable. It would be ideal if they were easy to carry. It would be better if they are not full sized studio headphones. Durablity is also important.

Price. I do not want to spend too much on these headphones because they will go with me everywhere and I could easily break them. These headphones do not need to be extremely detailed or accurate, they just have to have all of the characteristics im looking for.

Do you know which headphones these are?

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #2 of 2
HD 25-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back