Sasha - GU: Involver
Jun 25, 2004 at 5:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

hop ham

100+ Head-Fier
C'mon, we gotta have some Sasha fans around here. To those that already picked it up, what do you think?

I've been listening to it since Tuesday and its damn good, damn good. He continues to reinvent himself.

Any of you pre-order the limited edition from Amazon? I still haven't received my copy and it says its estimated shipment is July 29th
confused.gif
Luckily, my friend's brother hooked me up with an autographed copy - he took the trip to Virgin Records.

To all of you who were at Crobar NYC last Friday -- Sasha was in top form, that set was pretty nasty, eh?

P.S. : I know many head-fi'ers are Shpongle fans and theres a Sasha-mixed track on this albulm - get it now!

Jul 8, 2004 at 8:51 AM Post #2 of 9
Bought it a couple of days ago myself and I am happy with it, nice and chilled with some great remixes of some recent floor fillers.

It is very heavy and bassy but that just proves to drive you on and bob your head harder and the vocals contrast really well

All in all a good CD and one that I will be listening a lot to this Summer and the in future.

Now I cant wait till August when he is hosting an out-door event on Clapham Common, London

Jul 8, 2004 at 11:22 AM Post #3 of 9
I just picked this up a few days ago but I haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet. I got the limited edition with the weird case and inserts, but honestly I wish I had just gotten the regular version. I don't know where I'm going to store this thing
rolleyes.gif

Jul 8, 2004 at 5:01 PM Post #4 of 9
hmm i DO like that remix that Sasha did for the Pet Shop Boys' "West End Girls" - nice interpretation that still had vocals, etc, very listenable.

Jul 8, 2004 at 11:31 PM Post #5 of 9
stargirlga just called and picked up the CD for me from Tower. I'll get it from her in the A.M. I have not been let down by any of the Sasha music so far, so I look forward to hearing this one also.
icon10.gif
600smile.gif

Jul 10, 2004 at 7:25 PM Post #7 of 9
I received my limited edition copy and I agree that it is a pain to store. For people considering picking up the limited editon - if you really want the card inserts with a description of each track, then it is worth buying. The cards have a brief summary of the track, one card for each track. Some are very brief but the price is still good.

I'm still enjoying this albulm.
rs1smile.gif

Jul 10, 2004 at 10:06 PM Post #8 of 9
Listening to to it right now and loving it.

Jul 11, 2004 at 8:13 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by rextrade
Listening to to it right now and loving it.

Same here...
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back