Santa brought me the wrong headphones
Dec 25, 2007 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

alrose312

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered the k81 dj and I got the K181 instead (at the K81 price)...I guess that's a good thing...?

...it looks like a case of someone not paying attention when they shipped it.

Dec 25, 2007 at 2:45 PM Post #2 of 33
nice

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:01 PM Post #3 of 33
Maybe you were extra nice this year and Santa gave you the better ones instead. Of course, he could've arrived at your house after leaving mine in which he was drunk out of his mind. That explains a lot.
tongue.gif

David

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:25 PM Post #4 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice

Yeah...I'm not complaining...but now I have to familiarize myself with the K181s. I spent alot of time researching the K81s (comparison to other cans, sound signature, etc.)...now I have to do the same with the K181s. I'm just a little surprised (pleasantly), but now I have to get used to the idea of owning these.

...I couldn't believe when I checked the price difference online - the K181s are double the price of the K81s. I wonder if they ar twice as good...?

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #5 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by alrose312 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...I couldn't believe when I checked the price difference online - the K181s are double the price of the K81s. I wonder if they ar twice as good...?

or maybe let the retailer know they made a mistake and let them choose sending you what you ordered or keeping the better ones.

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #6 of 33
...NAHHHHH

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
or maybe let the retailer know they made a mistake and let them choose sending you what you ordered or keeping the better ones.

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 33
My sources tell me Santa reads these forum pages to see if you are naughty or nice.

Dec 25, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #9 of 33
Sell em on ebay, and with the money you make, add another $30 on and get something even better.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 25, 2007 at 5:03 PM Post #11 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by jayinhk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sell em on ebay, and with the money you make, add another $30 on and get something even better.
smily_headphones1.gif

yehhhh!!! no stealing is ok especially at the Holiday season
mad.gif

at least you and the op have no issues with openly discussing your morals or lack there of on a public forum

Dec 25, 2007 at 7:48 PM Post #13 of 33
I think it's kind of the fact that your are profiting from someone else's mistake. You never know if someone on the other end is going to suffer because of it. What if someone were to get fired because the mistake?

Dec 25, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by kipman725 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actualy if you get sent a better item via mail order your allowed to keep it. Nothing legaly or to me moraly wrong about this.

x2. Hardly stealing. Companies ship the wrong stuff all the time (rarely in your favor) and expect you to bend over backward to fix it. This is their fault, and hardly makes OP a thief. Enjoy them if they are what you want. I always thought the K81DJ was more highly regarded at least when you figure in the price.

Dec 25, 2007 at 7:53 PM Post #15 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by kipman725 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actualy if you get sent a better item via mail order your allowed to keep it. Nothing legaly or to me moraly wrong about this.

Its morally ethical to at least call/email the company and let them know what happened. If they decide to let you keep it, no worries. If they request that you send it back and you'll get what you ordered, that's what they'd like, and they'll pay for you to ship it back and then ship the one you purchased back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back