Sansa Fuze vs Clip Zip+ vs Clip + who is the best?
Apr 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #4 of 17
Fuze V1 has no rolloff in bass region and it's pretty strong and overall soundquality is better than  Clip.

Apr 4, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #5 of 17
Quote:
Fuze V1 has no rolloff in bass region and it's pretty strong and overall soundquality is better than  Clip.

Um, nope. They have the same internals.....same sound. I've owned many examples of both.

Apr 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #8 of 17
The Clip+ response well to AMPing and overall soundquality realy improve but it also depend the IEMs/headphones you use with it(HD598 will definitely improve with this setup and give more volume). To me Sansa Fuze V1 has superior soundquality than Clip+, Zip because more volume, more body to the sound and bass is amazing(no rolloff) and many IEMs can't handle it well, Clip+, Zip can't go that deep and punchy.

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #9 of 17
The Clip+ response well to AMPing and overall soundquality realy improve but it also depend the IEMs/headphones you use with it(HD598 will definitely improve with this setup and give more volume). To me Sansa Fuze V1 has superior soundquality than Clip+, Zip because more volume, more body to the sound and bass is amazing(no rolloff) and many IEMs can't handle it well, Clip+, Zip can't go that deep and punchy.
Uhmm in that case, maybe i'll use it outdoor only with my Major and e6 for portable use. Is zip better than clip+? After several thought, maybe i will eliminate fuze from my list, because lil too pricey for my pocket now. For home use, maybe i'll use it with my ipad2.

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

[size=10pt] Thanks for emailing SanDisk Technical Support. It is our goal to make sure you have all the resources you need to get the most from your product.

Here is the information your requested:

Specification of maximum output power for Sansa Clip+ as well as Clip and Fuze (File playback) is 18mW +-1mW @16Ohm load. Impedance range is 16-32 ohms.
[/size]

Like I said.....same internals.
wink.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:
Uhmm in that case, maybe i'll use it outdoor only with my Major and e6 for portable use. Is zip better than clip+? After several thought, maybe i will eliminate fuze from my list, because lil too pricey for my pocket now. For home use, maybe i'll use it with my ipad2.

The clip on the back of the Zip is built more durably than the one on the Clip+. Many people prefer the buttons on the Clip+ over the ones on the Zip. With Rockbox, either one is a great little device.

May 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:
The clip on the back of the Zip is built more durably than the one on the Clip+. Many people prefer the buttons on the Clip+ over the ones on the Zip. With Rockbox, either one is a great little device.

Recently there was a talk of a new version of the Fuze. Is it true?

I'm getting more and more happy with my 4GB Clip+ & HD 595,
but I'd like to use the Fuze's LINE-OUT - which means no  
tongue_smile.gif
 double-amping -  with my O2.

May 22, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:
Recently there was a talk of a new version of the Fuze. Is it true?

I'm getting more and more happy with my 4GB Clip+ & HD 595,
but I'd like to use the Fuze's LINE-OUT - which means no  
tongue_smile.gif
 double-amping -  with my O2.

Thy did come out with a Fuze+, but that's already long discontinued. It didn't have a line-out, either.

If you're using ReplayGain properly with Rockbox, then there's nothing wrong with double amping. The Clip+ and Zip have a nice clean headphone-out.

May 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:
Thy did come out with a Fuze+, but that's already long discontinued. It didn't have a line-out, either.

If you're using ReplayGain properly with Rockbox, then there's nothing wrong with double amping. The Clip+ and Zip have a nice clean headphone-out.

Thanx a lot.
I've got a question. How do I know when to stop charging my Clip+ via the USB port
or using a wall (AC) USB charger?
Should I switch the Clip+ on and check the battery indicator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back