Sansa Fuze+ Appreciation
Nov 15, 2012 at 6:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dBz-

New Head-Fier
I've always used iPod's from my old iPod Nano to my iPod Touch 4G and I loved them. I recently ordered a Sansa Fuze+ off eBay, set the Equalizer to "Jazz" and everything sounds different and so much better. Since I purchased mine for $50 off eBay I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a budget MP3 player. I love my Sansa Fuze+

Nov 15, 2012 at 7:11 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
I've always used iPod's from my old iPod Nano to my iPod Touch 4G and I loved them. I recently ordered a Sansa Fuze+ off eBay, set the Equalizer to "Jazz" and everything sounds different and so much better. Since I purchased mine for $50 off eBay I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a budget MP3 player. I love my Sansa Fuze+

It may sound decent but I cannot recommend this player.....the touchpad controls are an abomination that should burn in hell. Even Rockbox can't fix that....the only thing this player is good for is perhaps as a "shuffle-all" device in an environment that you didn't want to risk your more treasured players. It's really a shame because it's a nice looking piece of hardware....but the controls make me want to throw it up against a brick wall. I only dust it off once in a while if i am bored with my other devices.....using this one gives me a new appreciation for the rest of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back