Sansa Fuze 8GB Black $69.99 w/ FS
Dec 7, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by emelius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it's great so far...i accidentally left the white rubber band thing at my parents house, though...so i haven't been all that mobile with it yet...i really like the sound straight out of the Fuze, but it's just | | much better when addin' NuForce into the mix...& my computer is some distance from where i sit, so i haven't messed with the DAC...i will, though...just you wait & see
tongue.gif

i'm also very eager to try the NuForce NE-8 when/if they ever become available...

p.s. do you have any pictures of the silver version?...i hear it looks much better than the stock photos (& i bet it looks better paired with the Icon Mobile
biggrin.gif
)...

I don't have any pictures of the silver version but you can see it taken by customer at amazon.com.

Thanks for the info on the NuForce Icon Mobile. I am looking forward to read more feedback.

Dec 11, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I typically listen to recorded radio programs. Will the Sansa remember the playback position if jumping to another audio file?

I'm not sure if it does with all files but...
I tag all radio programs as Podcast and it does if they are tagged that way.

When you go back to the file it has a popup asking if you wan't to resume.

Dec 11, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calexico /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope it comes soon so you can tell us how it goes! I will subscribe to this thread lol.

FWIW, I got a 4 GB Red Fuze from Walmart on Black Friday for $49.95. I tried it, a Creative Zen and a Zune 80. Loved the Zune, but was afraid of the HD breaking..also, unable to use some of that huge storage for PC data B/U.

I preferred the Fuze interface to the Zens, so I returned the others. Sound is great to my tin ears. The XM-5 phone amp improves the sound a lot, but with decent earbuds, the Fuze amp does well.

Why red?? well, if it was pink, my grand daughter would grab it, and black, the G-son would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back