Sansa Fuze 8GB Black $69.99 w/ FS
Dec 5, 2008 at 6:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Xan7hos

1000+ Head-Fier
For those of you guys who didn't buy one on Black Friday (either cause Toys R Us was out of stock) or you were waiting for a Black Fuze, Newegg now has the Sansa Fuze BLACK 8GB online with free shipping for 69.99

Delete if this is a repost

Edit:

Also keep in mind Sony Store still has the 8GB Sony A818 Walkman Video MP3 Player on sale for $70 (using code WLKMN50) as well

Dec 5, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 21
Nice price. I don't know there is black 8GB Fuze. I notice from the picture the 8GB Black has different packaging than the silver one. I wonder if there is any other difference?

Anyway, I already bought Fuze 8GB Silver + maximo FM transmitter (free) combo last week from Newegg for $68 + ~$10 shipping.

I should have waited for this one and I could save the $10 because I don't really need the FM transmitter. Oh well, at least now I can connect Fuze in my car through the FM transmitter.

Dec 5, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #3 of 21
Perhaps the black model has a blacker background.
icon10.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #6 of 21
I bought a 4GB black Fuze for $36 with shipping on Ebay with the 20% off rebate. Seeing how you can expand it however you like with a microsd, seems like a good deal.

Dec 6, 2008 at 3:57 AM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJGeorgeT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am listening to a black 8GB sansa fuze right now.

as am i
cool.gif

i'm on the auto notify list on newegg now...might pick up a couple as gifts...

Dec 6, 2008 at 9:25 AM Post #9 of 21
sold out now....

Dec 6, 2008 at 10:22 AM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by bostitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol. Well, Silver Fuze does not that bad either
smily_headphones1.gif

Emelius, how's the NuForce Icon Mobile? How much improvement do you get from it compare to the Fuze headphone out?

it's great so far...i accidentally left the white rubber band thing at my parents house, though...so i haven't been all that mobile with it yet...i really like the sound straight out of the Fuze, but it's just | | much better when addin' NuForce into the mix...& my computer is some distance from where i sit, so i haven't messed with the DAC...i will, though...just you wait & see
tongue.gif

i'm also very eager to try the NuForce NE-8 when/if they ever become available...

p.s. do you have any pictures of the silver version?...i hear it looks much better than the stock photos (& i bet it looks better paired with the Icon Mobile
biggrin.gif
)...

Dec 6, 2008 at 6:16 PM Post #12 of 21
I also went to live.com and found that if you buy from a place called "Deal Source Direct" you get a discount of 89.65% in Live.com cashback. This puts the price under $10.

However, this appears to be a new merchant and they are not rated anywhere. I'm afraid to give them $100 and lose it altogether.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by kansei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also went to live.com and found that if you buy from a place called "Deal Source Direct" you get a discount of 89.65% in Live.com cashback. This puts the price under $10.

However, this appears to be a new merchant and they are not rated anywhere. I'm afraid to give them $100 and lose it altogether.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm pretty sure Microsoft provides the cashback (right?) so you're really just risking $10 on a possibly illegitimate product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back