Sansa Clip Zip - Custom Rockbox Themes
Feb 10, 2012 at 3:11 AM Post #3 of 11
cooool!!!!
Nice work TCD1975 
dt880smile.png

Thank you!!!

Feb 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #5 of 11
It might not be worth it now. For some reason all of the Sansa Clip Zip themes have been removed from the Rockbox website (not just mine - all of them).

I've made another new theme but there are problems with the upload facility on Rockbox as well so I can't share it yet ...

If Rockbox sort out the issues with their upload facility I'll upload it (along with my first three themes) and post new links here.

Oh, and just a small warning ... although I'm happy with my new Clip Zip with Rockbox, album art support is a bit dodgy. I'm having to go through all of my albums to reformat the album art in a way that the Clip Zip/Rockbox likes... which is very time consuming! And the Clip Zip screen isn't all that great - it doesn't have much contrast, so the themes don't look as good as they do when viewed on a PC screen.

Feb 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #6 of 11
Oh, interestingly enough the links I posted at the beginning of this thread are still working ... but the pages say "[size=x-small]Doesn't work with current build[/size]".

The themes were working perfectly well when they were uploaded but Rockbox have released a new patch in the past few days and it screw up quite a few of the Clip Zip themes ... hence this page is now comletely empty ... http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?target=sansaclipzip

I hope the sort it out soon!

Jan 22, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #11 of 11
Sorry to resurect this old thread.  I just got a clip zip and put Rockbox on.  Everything installed fine, I installed the ZYP theme.  The now playing screen looks correct but the main rockbox screen looks the same as when I installed it.  I want it to look black and yellow like the screen shot in the posts here.  Anyone have any idea what is going on or why it doesn't look like that?  

Thanks

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back