sansa clip+ wow sound ?
Feb 15, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 9
of course it will sound bad through stock earphones. Get rid of them at once

Feb 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #4 of 9
I was quite disappointed with the sound even through some triple driver iems.... and then I rockboxed it.
It has HUGE sound for such a small player and rockbox has more Eq options than you could ever hope for.

Feb 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
I was quite disappointed with the sound even through some triple driver iems.... and then I rockboxed it.
It has HUGE sound for such a small player and rockbox has more Eq options than you could ever hope for.

Well let's not get carried away here. For the price, the Clip is pretty linear without obvious emphasis. Switching to Rockbox doesn't magically improve the SQ though. Rockbox does offer you more EQ options that CAN give you a more enjoyable listening experience depending on your EQ preference. Again, for the price it's a great value but it's not going to make sweet love to your ears like they're the last pair on earth. 

Feb 16, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
Well let's not get carried away here. For the price, the Clip is pretty linear without obvious emphasis. Switching to Rockbox doesn't magically improve the SQ though. Rockbox does offer you more EQ options that CAN give you a more enjoyable listening experience depending on your EQ preference. Again, for the price it's a great value but it's not going to make sweet love to your ears like they're the last pair on earth. 

I agree. The Clip+ definitely sounds great, but it wont sound better than a Nano 6g for example or a Cowon player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back