Sansa Clip+ SLOWNESS.....
Mar 25, 2011 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cris0631

Head-Fier
Is anyone else having this problem? My Sansa Clip+ take a few seconds to load songs. I only have this problem with my files that I converted from FLAC > Apple Lossless > MP3. Only happens to me with the original firmware. Rockbox loads them up normally.

Mar 25, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #2 of 4
I did not notice any delay when I had less than 100 songs on it. Now that I have 600+ I can definetly notice a few second delay after hitting the next button, menu navigation is still very responsive.

Mar 25, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #3 of 4
I have 900+ songs on it right now. Like I said it only happens with songs that I recently converted from FLAC to MP3. The other songs load up pretty normal. It makes the whole thing lag. I can't go to the menu for at least 5+ secs. Skipping to the next track takes the same time. I barely use the orig firmware but my OCD keeps telling me something is wrong. Is it possible that it's having a hard loading the certain tracks. I converted them using MAX for Mac.

Mar 25, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #4 of 4
When I loaded my 16GB uSD mine just crashes trying to update it's library. Rockbox works fine so just stick to that imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back