Sansa Clip+ Hesitation
Dec 4, 2009 at 3:29 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_Louis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^ Oh I see. Thanks.
smily_headphones1.gif
I think I'm gonna buy a Sandisk.
smily_headphones1.gif

If you've got some spare cash, go for it. I was happy with my iPod Photo, but bought a Clip+ on semi-impulse. Worth every cent. It actually sounds better unamped than my iPod amped with my cmoy and LOD.

On a related note, does anyone have any experience amping the Clip+ with a high-end amp? My cmoy makes it sound slightly better, but not a huge difference. Just wondering.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:10 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by bba1973 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On a related note, does anyone have any experience amping the Clip+ with a high-end amp? My cmoy makes it sound slightly better, but not a huge difference. Just wondering.

No experience here, but I can tell you that using high-end amps with a Fuze will improve the sound, but also bring out its various flaws.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #18 of 19
Ok I have pinpointed my hesitation problem. It was one set of mp3's I had that would make the player hesitate whenever it tried to play the file. Deleted those files and now all is good. Thanks for the help!

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #19 of 19
When I first got my microSD card, I had a problem I forgot to mention. It would make the player act up, and some songs would skip and/or freeze up. Formatted the card, and everything was fine after that. Just throwing that out there in case someone else has that problem and doesn't know how to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back