Sansa Clip and Bass music
Jul 9, 2011 at 11:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

dreamLRG

Head-Fier
Maybe im being ignorant, but i like bass heavy music and ive heard that the sansa clip has a very neutral response does that mean i wont get bassy thump thump music from my sansa clip, using an ultrasone hfi 580?

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #4 of 13
To what i understand till now, getting bass out of songs is more about the headphones than The Source. ya, if u have high impedance phones and a low power source, there sure would be a problem, but otherwise, with normal impedance, in the range of 32-64 ohms, a player like the Clip or the Clip+ can provide u with enough bass....infact, imo, the low frequencies on the Clip are pretty extended, so that shouldnt be a problem.

Jul 11, 2011 at 7:13 AM Post #6 of 13
Otherwise you can install the Rockbox firmware on your Clip+ and mess with the bass/treble enhancements. Or just EQ it to smithereens. :) Don't worry, the Clip+ sounds great for the money. 

Jul 26, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #12 of 13
You shouldn't have any problem getting plenty of base out of it.

Jul 27, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #13 of 13

Quote:
Maybe im being ignorant, but i like bass heavy music and ive heard that the sansa clip has a very neutral response does that mean i wont get bassy thump thump music from my sansa clip, using an ultrasone hfi 580?

7/10/11 at 1:35pm
7/10/11 at 2:18pm
7/10/11 at 3:31pm

Dude.
Calm down with your bumping, other people are waiting for responses too. And some have been waiting for days.

It doesn't mean you wont get good bass, but an amp wouldn't hurt either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back