San Luis Obispo?
Jun 8, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #3 of 13
Just putting it out that I go to school at Calpoly as well. In case you want to do a mini-meet in the future.

Jun 9, 2007 at 3:44 AM Post #4 of 13
That would be a fun meet. I'm sure you could do a mini meet at one of the gazillion wineries. I would be down with enough notice. I am from Bakersfield. I know if I couldn't make it my twin would. Just a carbon copy of BIG POPPA.

Jun 9, 2007 at 5:51 AM Post #5 of 13
Fortunately/Unfortunately I've graduated from CalPoly and out of Central California. I'm now living and just started working in San Jose but I'll make the trip for a mini meet. Maybe the first ever SLO meet?

Jun 9, 2007 at 5:56 AM Post #6 of 13
The Graduate, Tortilla flats, and any other place I forgot...POPPA is coming home!!!!!!!!

Jun 9, 2007 at 6:37 AM Post #7 of 13
Hmm... a bunch of dudes with oversized headphones dancing around the floor to their own iPod->portable amp solution! The women will flock to our woodies! I'm of course talking about my W5000s. Haha. Poppa, were you just living in SLO or did you also go to Poly? Don't forget about Mother's Tavern, the Library, Frog and Peach, and the crap Grange. Though there is no place better than the Lighthouse! j/k.

Jun 9, 2007 at 6:43 AM Post #8 of 13
I can tell you stories about the Library...... SLO and MORRO was our second home living in Bakersfield and being in Military. Camp SLO and the seventh beer adventist, thats another story, Camp Roberts and Fort Hunter LIGGETT. Oh I almost forgot Jamba Juice and Wavelenths..LOL

Sep 20, 2007 at 6:59 AM Post #9 of 13
I just started school here if anyone would still be interested a mini meet would be pretty cool. i doubt anyone will really read this but, if any poly..(ers?) would wanna kick it sometime or whatever, just pm me or something haha

Sep 20, 2007 at 3:36 PM Post #11 of 13
I'm in Santa Barbara and could make it depending on when it is. You need at least one old guy there!
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2007 at 3:41 PM Post #12 of 13
thanks a bunch nghia. yeah im about to go to class now, but that would be cool if we maybe just held a mini-meet or something or other. ahah start a headphone club? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back