SAN DIEGO Meet, April 23
Mar 22, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #92 of 284
I think we have too many people for what my office can comfortably support.  I will confirm the space I've been looking at at the DoubleTree downtown.  Big room, with a nice huge sunny deck outside if the weather is good.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Mar 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #93 of 284
The Doubletree can host us for $300 + taxes.  It's right off the freeway in downtown San Diego, and there's a nice patio off the conference room so we're not cooped up inside.

Parking is $5.  Roughly this is $20 each, plus parking.  Anyone have a problem with that?  If not, I'd like to request people prepay via Paypal, otherwise I get stuck holding the bill if people no-show.  The exact amount will be based on the final number of attendees, so we'll wait a week or so to lock the count...

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Mar 23, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #95 of 284
20 bucks plus parking sounds fine with me.  just give us your info when you're ready and I can paypal you the 20 bucks

Mar 23, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #97 of 284
I'm down for $20 plus parking woo woo

Mar 24, 2011 at 1:21 AM Post #98 of 284
im down, I can do a carpool with ppl from mission valley etc so we can save on parking

edit: can we have an updated headcount? I know we dont wanna count the chickens before they hatch, but it would be good to have an estimate

Mar 24, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #100 of 284
Well I'm in!

Just an Update: 
I've also decided to start selling my newest creation (woodied t50rp) that will be for sale at the meet.They sound like a closed version of a cross between the HE-6 and an LCD-2. They should also be up on my website by then as well. I haven't came up with a name for them yet so we'll just call them "Bigrock2150 customs" for now. 

Can't wait to see you all there.

Mar 24, 2011 at 2:15 PM Post #103 of 284
Team UE will be there with our demo setups of custom IEMS and some of our other products.  If anyone is curious about the sound of these custom in-ears, here's your chance to try them :)

Please let us know if you guys would like us bring an audiologist along?  He/she can talk a bit about hearing and ear protection, plus take your ear impressions.

Mar 24, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #104 of 284
how cool!  UE is droppin' by.  if only Fang from HiFiMan would also
wink_face.gif

Mar 24, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #105 of 284

Quote:
Team UE will be there with our demo setups of custom IEMS and some of our other products.  If anyone is curious about the sound of these custom in-ears, here's your chance to try them :)

Please let us know if you guys would like us bring an audiologist along?  He/she can talk a bit about hearing and ear protection, plus take your ear impressions.

Absolutely bring an audiologist!  I'm sure a lot of people will like what they hear from the demos enough to buy some customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back