SAN DIEGO Meet, April 23
Apr 3, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #136 of 284
Hey Mrspeakers-

In your last post, you say "check the latest gear updates" I'm new to Head-Fi, so how do I do that?

Also, thanks for setting this up, I'm sure it's a lot of work for you and we all appreciate it.

Apr 3, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #137 of 284

Quote:
Hey Mrspeakers-

In your last post, you say "check the latest gear updates" I'm new to Head-Fi, so how do I do that?

Also, thanks for setting this up, I'm sure it's a lot of work for you and we all appreciate it.

You go back to the first post on the first page, he updates that post as information come in. Welcome to Head-Fi 
beerchug.gif

Apr 5, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #141 of 284
I did not post my impressions as I felt a lot of reviews accurately described how the HE-6 sounds, especially when compared to the LCD-2, athough I will disagree that the LCD-2 has better vocals.  I felt that the LCD-2 had a very creamy midrange which made vocals deeper than they should be and guitars sound like bass guitar.  For my music preference, of all the high-ends I have listened to (T1, HD800, LCD-2, GS1000i), I sounds by far the best.  I have never heard treble this good on any can before and in combination with the amazing midrange, guitar has that aggressive edge like how it should.  The only flaw this can has is it's poor imaging, which I can live with.  Some people say the soundstage is small, but I think it is plenty since I'm running it on balanced.

Some of these things may change when I give them some burn in.  I should not spoil this too much so there's more excitement for the meet
wink_face.gif

Apr 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #145 of 284
Exciting news, hmmmm.
Let me guess, n3rdling is gonna bring his new SR-009 Stax?

I have a bit of news. The KGSSHV lives!
If anyone has some high-end Stax, bring em.
Mine are the lowly SR-202 and although they sound pretty good,
I dont think that they bring out the true potential of this beast.

Apr 7, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #149 of 284
     Quote:
Exciting news, hmmmm.
Let me guess, n3rdling is gonna bring his new SR-009 Stax?

I have a bit of news. The KGSSHV lives!
If anyone has some high-end Stax, bring em.
Mine are the lowly SR-202 and although they sound pretty good,
I dont think that they bring out the true potential of this beast.

Haha! Excellent, knew you could do it. And with weeks to spare to! =D

Apr 7, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #150 of 284
I'll be able to make it down too. I'll bring all of my 'Schiit' down (Asgard, Lyr). Maybe some of you would like some time with the Lyr :) I'll also bring my DT990/600's and HD600's down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back