1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

San Diego Head-fires?

Next

Last
  1. cotdt
    How many of you are head-fiers who live in San Diego? I think San Diego is a perfect place to listen to headphones. The place is always sunny, so you are happy and can enjoy headphones all the time. That is why I think there are so many head-fires in San Diego, but so few of them are active head-fires, because all they do is listen to their headphones. All. The. Time.

2. arnoldsoccer4
    San Diego for me, yes the weather is awesome.

3. cotdt
    Yes I agree. The weather is lovely and it rarely rains, and never snows. I enjoy the weather so much here that when I go back to Los Angeles, I can no longer enjoy my headphones as much. Who else is a San Diego head-fire?

4. krmathis Contributor
    According to the Members List there are 88 members with Location=San Diego.
    Enjoy! [​IMG]

5. KYTGuy
    If you limit the current to your phones, the head fires will cease.

6. DSlayerZX
    well, I just went to the sungod celebration yesterday
    ThirdEyeBlind is not a bad band at all.
    It would have been a great concert if not for a the sweating, pushing, and falling.
    As you have already known, Yes, I live in SD XD

7. mbriant
    Quote:

San Diego for me, yes the weather is awesome.

I couldn't agree more. I dated a woman in San Marcos for several years and used to spend a lot of time in the San Diego area. For someone raised in Canada, spending Christmas/New Years in SD is a real treat.

8. BrookR1
    I grew up in Vista/Oceanside. I'm in RivCo now, but still consider San Diego home. My favorite used CD shop is in Carlsbad. I like the changes that 91X is making...going back to their roots. Steve West is the best DJ on earth.

BTW...where are the good audio/CD shops? Seems like I have to drive to the OC to find anything.

9. jbusuego
    Another headfier here.(San Marcos) BTW anybody planning a meet?[​IMG] or when is the next SOCAL meet.

10. crazyfrenchman27
    I work on the beach.

X-ray crystallography is a perfect companion for audiophilia.

-Matt

11. I'm in North Park (San Diego).

12. The_Duke_Of_Eli
    You mean Head-fiers right?
    You may want to change the thread name, unless you're trying to convince us that San Diego residents are hot-headed.

13. lordkelmain
    I wonder if there are head-fier-fighters....

- lk

14. gpalmer
    So is that whole headfires thing something that spread from the brush fires? [​IMG]

15. Icarium
    If yall moved to a slightly more temperate and not so slightly more awesome Norcal, headfires be goned.

Next

Last