San Diego Head-fires?
May 20, 2007 at 9:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

cotdt

Headphoneus Supremus
How many of you are head-fiers who live in San Diego? I think San Diego is a perfect place to listen to headphones. The place is always sunny, so you are happy and can enjoy headphones all the time. That is why I think there are so many head-fires in San Diego, but so few of them are active head-fires, because all they do is listen to their headphones. All. The. Time.

May 20, 2007 at 9:44 AM Post #3 of 23
Yes I agree. The weather is lovely and it rarely rains, and never snows. I enjoy the weather so much here that when I go back to Los Angeles, I can no longer enjoy my headphones as much. Who else is a San Diego head-fire?

May 20, 2007 at 9:52 AM Post #4 of 23
According to the Members List there are 88 members with Location=San Diego.
Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2007 at 2:27 PM Post #6 of 23
well, I just went to the sungod celebration yesterday
ThirdEyeBlind is not a bad band at all.
It would have been a great concert if not for a the sweating, pushing, and falling.
As you have already known, Yes, I live in SD XD

May 20, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

San Diego for me, yes the weather is awesome.

I couldn't agree more. I dated a woman in San Marcos for several years and used to spend a lot of time in the San Diego area. For someone raised in Canada, spending Christmas/New Years in SD is a real treat.

May 20, 2007 at 3:25 PM Post #8 of 23
I grew up in Vista/Oceanside. I'm in RivCo now, but still consider San Diego home. My favorite used CD shop is in Carlsbad. I like the changes that 91X is making...going back to their roots. Steve West is the best DJ on earth.

BTW...where are the good audio/CD shops? Seems like I have to drive to the OC to find anything.

May 20, 2007 at 5:06 PM Post #9 of 23
Another headfier here.(San Marcos) BTW anybody planning a meet?
cool.gif
or when is the next SOCAL meet.

May 20, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #12 of 23
You mean Head-fiers right?
You may want to change the thread name, unless you're trying to convince us that San Diego residents are hot-headed.

May 20, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #13 of 23
I wonder if there are head-fier-fighters....

- lk

May 20, 2007 at 9:00 PM Post #15 of 23
If yall moved to a slightly more temperate and not so slightly more awesome Norcal, headfires be goned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back