San Diego - Any interest? I can try to find a decent venue at a low price. I KNOW there are lots of Head Fi-ers from San Diego.
Mar 1, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #17 of 109
I might possibly have lined up a place in Mira Mesa, my wife's office.  They have a decent sized common area with restrooms.

Or does anyone have suggestions for more places?  we could meet up at a library.

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #18 of 109
It seems like we already have about 10+ people with interest.

Start naming some dates that will work for you?  We can all see what we have in common.  I am free the weekend of March 31 through April.

I also picked up a set of westone umx3/rc.

Mar 1, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #19 of 109
I'm getting into town March 19th but probably need to settle in a bit before going to a meet, think anytime in April would work best for me.

Mar 7, 2012 at 1:47 AM Post #21 of 109
may be able to attend depending on schedule. can bring nfb-10wm and hd600

Mar 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM Post #22 of 109
Let me know if this happens. I can help contribute to a hotel conf. room (if it gets to that point) and I'll bring TT setup for Magedark too. Basically pick a time and place, and people will come. It's SoCal.

Also, it's generally not a good idea to get vendor sponsors unless it's going to be a big one.

Mar 9, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #23 of 109
Yeah, vendor sponsors aren't a necessity for a meet up if it's small. What's important to to set a reasonable amount of time for the date and a location, and people will come.
I'm good for April, as that's when I'll be back in reasonable distance to SD.

Mar 17, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #25 of 109
If purrin, mackat, and magedark are down, then count me in.

I get to talk to mackat in person about my grados heh.

Who needs a ride from the o.c?

Btw: I can bring my staxen, the esw9, pro 750/900, depending on interest.
Hrt ms2+, wa6, and the bellina if I have to.

Mar 17, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #26 of 109
Indeed you do! You can even borrow the Barney cups. They now have the faces of kittehs on them.

Ben aka MacKat

Mar 17, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #27 of 109
Indeed you do! You can even borrow the Barney cups. They now have the faces of kittehs on them.
Ben aka MacKat

AH! Glad to see you are doing well too. You always were one of my favorites.
Regarding the grados, I was thinking about a business venture using the ingenuity and breathtaking art by you (semi-serious). Otherwise, you can always mod a pair for me in exchange for free px100s :] (Serious)

Mar 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM Post #29 of 109
If purrin, mackat, and magedark are down, then count me in.
I get to talk to mackat in person about my grados heh.
Who needs a ride from the o.c?
Btw: I can bring my staxen, the esw9, pro 750/900, depending on interest.
Hrt ms2+, wa6, and the bellina if I have to.

I may need a ride from the OC.

I would attend the LA meet, but I'd be up in NorCal by then and I don't really want to take a train or flight down to LA.

Mar 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #30 of 109
In case some of you haven't seen, there's a big LA meet this summer if you wanna make the drive up. :)

Yeah, just really busy over the summer though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back