Samsung Napster Yp-910gs
Mar 21, 2004 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Krishna

100+ Head-Fier
Well I got my Yp-910gs harddrive player. Its a good player but I am having some problems with the Napster software. I live in canada therefore I can't use napster and I can't upgrade the firmware on the device without using napster. This is extremely stupid if you ask me, a bad decision on Samsungs part.

I was wondering if some one in the US that uses napster would be kind enough to make an account for me and send the details (username, password) to caesar_veci@hotmail.com or just pm me.

Any help would be much appreciated.
frown.gif

Oh! and I forgot to mention that I will posting impressions, but I want to get this Napster problem ironed out first, and upgrade the the firmware before I make a judgement.

Mar 22, 2004 at 8:55 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey, I would just like to thank Soopes for signing me up for Napster.

Thanks alot! Much appreciated.
600smile.gif

Impressions on the device itself will be coming soon.
280smile.gif

Mar 23, 2004 at 12:35 AM Post #4 of 4
No need Austonia, Soopes already did a fine job of signing me up. Thanks for the offer though.

I was dissappointed though, to find out that there were no firmware updates awaiting when I signed in. There isn't anything wrong with the player, but I was just hoping for some additions.
frown.gif
I guess I can just start some tests on the unit now, and I will post my impressions either tomorrow or wednesday.

Thanks for all the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back