Samsung level over beeping sounds
Nov 15, 2014 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

obada

New Head-Fier
I recently bought the Samsung level over headphones when they were on sale and I love their sound quality and their portability because of having it wireless. However, while I'm using bluetooth mode, I hear a beeping sound when I put my music volume to very low. It doesn't really affect my listening experience because I listen to music around 50-60% volume. When I use the cord of the headphones without bluetooth the beeping noise isn't there. I just want to know if this is a problem with all bluetooth headphones. Also, I have spent over 250 dollars on these headphones, so is it normal having such a problem with all bluetooth headphones around that price range.
Thank You

Nov 19, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #2 of 4
When using bluetooth, I hear a slight beeping on the right ear, immediately after turning off noise cancellation.  But it only lasts a few seconds.

Aug 22, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 4
I may have found a solution: If you can find a Samsung Android device, install the Samsung Level app, there is a setting to remove "Volume Monitor"

Disabling that seems to have removed the beep, even when there is no audio.

Good luck!
Sasha

Aug 22, 2017 at 9:09 PM Post #4 of 4
Thats such a weird issue! I'd second the idea to install that app and change the setting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back