Samsung galaxy S2 vs IPhone 4
Nov 6, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #61 of 146
Iphone 4 ftw.

Made of expensive materials, Looks good, great sound quality, and reliable.

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:01 AM Post #64 of 146

Quote:
Expensive doesn't mean better. I took a look at stress tests on youtube and the iPhone break after dropped while the SGS2 handled it well.

Sorry i don't want a cheap chunk of plastic.

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:31 AM Post #66 of 146

Quote:
isheep...

HAHAHAHAHA about 2 months ago i would be saying the same thing but i am satisfied. Sorry but plastic means 1 thing to me CUTTING COSTS. I demand metal or glass.

My main reasons for buying an iphone are.

1 sound quality
2 durability
3 user interface/ functionality
4 customer service
5 it looks awesome

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:49 AM Post #67 of 146

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA about 2 months ago i would be saying the same thing but i am satisfied. Sorry but plastic means 1 thing to me CUTTING COSTS. I demand metal or glass.

1 sound quality
2 durability
4 customer service
5 it looks awesome

Like I said, drop your iPhone and it'll break like crystal. Durability is an issue with iPhones. I go for Apple products mainly because point 4.

Nov 6, 2011 at 3:01 AM Post #68 of 146

Quote:

lol, you are actually an iSheep aren't you, a massive one.

I got the iPhone 4 as soon as it came out so its been about 1.5 years now, And i still don't get why Apple is using fragile glass for front and back (the front isn't even Gorilla Glass)

I bet you the plastic back (which isn't really cheap, because the SGS2s plastic is really high quality, its probably more scratch resistant than iPhone's back) and the Gorilla glass is more expensive than the fragile glass and the cheap 'scratch resistant' glass at the front.

You can get the SGS2 out right for CHEAPER (yes, cheaper) than the iPhone 4 outright right now, and i bet you the SGS2 costs a lot more to make, a lot more.

now get back to reading your bible, the Jobs Bio (which i actually ordered as well, its coming but its not a bibile to me)

Nov 6, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #69 of 146

Quote:
lol, you are actually an iSheep aren't you, a massive one.

I got the iPhone 4 as soon as it came out so its been about 1.5 years now, And i still don't get why Apple is using fragile glass for front and back (the front isn't even Gorilla Glass)

I bet you the plastic back (which isn't really cheap, because the SGS2s plastic is really high quality, its probably more scratch resistant than iPhone's back) and the Gorilla glass is more expensive than the fragile glass and the cheap 'scratch resistant' glass at the front.

You can get the SGS2 out right for CHEAPER (yes, cheaper) than the iPhone 4 outright right now, and i bet you the SGS2 costs a lot more to make, a lot more.

now get back to reading your bible, the Jobs Bio (which i actually ordered as well, its coming but its not a bibile to me)

It's called getting a case. And I am not an apple I sheep. The only apple products I like are the iPod classic and the iPhone. Everything else can suck it. Let me state right now I will never under any circumstances use android. For the same reason I don't use chrome. Google is evil. I was thinking of getting a windows buying heard about a few device lock ins I didn't want. I bought an iPhone because of apples support, the fact I already own iOS apps, and because I'm to lazy to learn a new phone os. I hate iTunes with a passion and OSx looks like crap. But MacBooks are made of metal which is. Astly superior to cheap plastic. I would buy a Mac to put windows 7 on it. Windows 7 is still the best os I have used. I can't stand Linux and OSx is to closed. I know what I like and I have no specific brand preferences. Apple fanboys are extremely annoying and many of their arguments are invalid. 

Nov 6, 2011 at 3:40 AM Post #70 of 146

Quote:

It's called getting a case. And I am not an apple I sheep. The only apple products I like are the iPod classic and the iPhone. Everything else can suck it. Let me state right now I will never under any circumstances use android. For the same reason I don't use chrome. Google is evil. I was thinking of getting a windows buying heard about a few device lock ins I didn't want. I bought an iPhone because of apples support, the fact I already own iOS apps, and because I'm to lazy to learn a new phone os. I hate iTunes with a passion and OSx looks like crap. But MacBooks are made of metal which is. Astly superior to cheap plastic. I would buy a Mac to put windows 7 on it. Windows 7 is still the best os I have used. I can't stand Linux and OSx is to closed. I know what I like and I have no specific brand preferences. Apple fanboys are extremely annoying and many of their arguments are invalid. 

Just face it, you are an iSheep, you know it look at all your past replies:

Quote:
Iphone 4 ftw.

Made of expensive materials, Looks good, great sound quality, and reliable.

Quote:

Quote:

1 sound quality
2 durability
4 customer service
5 it looks awesome

You can't say your not an Apple fanboy.

you know, you like to BS about material so much I need to tell you this, there are companies like Samsung that makes phone for the real world and companies that makes phones for the TV ads and stores. 

I have the Macbook Pro, i love OSX. When i first got it, same goes for my iPhone 4, I loved the material, it looked so cool in the ads and stores, but after more than 6 months of use and trying out my dad's Samsung Series 9 (made out of Duralumin), my best friends SGS2. I don't like the material, because the aluminium is so heavy and gets SO HOT and the iPhone 4's glass back is also really heavy (and don't forget fragile). And Samsung's material actually costs more than Apples material (aluminium and cheap glass).

You might say, "Who cares if the iPhone 4 is a bit heavier, it doesn't make much difference" but no, I use my phone a lot and yes, it does matter. 

Nov 6, 2011 at 6:10 AM Post #71 of 146
I have to use three phones at the moment due to work and personal commitment:

Blackberry Torch, Samsung Galaxy S2, IPhone 4S.

For music I use 4S. 

For games I use the 4S

For general everyday applications, such as facebook, google plus, gmail, I use Samsung Galaxy 2. Widgets are much more convenient than having to click into the respective apps on the 4S.

Blackberry is purely for reading work emails...

And I also have an iPad 2...

No reason to argue, they are all good... I did dump Nokia though, being a past user of the N95, N96 and N97...

Nov 6, 2011 at 6:34 AM Post #72 of 146

Quote:
I have to use three phones at the moment due to work and personal commitment:

Blackberry Torch, Samsung Galaxy S2, IPhone 4S.

For music I use 4S. 

For games I use the 4S

For general everyday applications, such as facebook, google plus, gmail, I use Samsung Galaxy 2. Widgets are much more convenient than having to click into the respective apps on the 4S.

Blackberry is purely for reading work emails...

And I also have an iPad 2...

No reason to argue, they are all good... I did dump Nokia though, being a past user of the N95, N96 and N97...

Lucky......

Nov 6, 2011 at 7:56 AM Post #74 of 146

Quote:
That right there is reason #1 to have an iPhone. If you already have one or several macs it integrates very well.

Also: stop dropping your phones, people. That is why you can't have nice things.

Accidents happen. 
wink.gif

Nov 6, 2011 at 8:20 AM Post #75 of 146

Quote:
Accidents happen. 
wink.gif

They might, but I'm reminded of a grad student I worked with briefly this year who had a horribly banged up and smashed macbook with a blurry/cracked screen and a fan that win right to 6000 RPM as soon as she powered it on.

(Not hers, but similar)

Like you'd guess, she didn't care for it properly and was the cause of the sorry state her machine was in. If you treat a phone like a piece of electronics rather than a doorstop it will last - I just retired a 3g i bought on launch week, and my older 16GB first gen iphone was a year older and still being used by my partner until I sold it on ebay last month.

It isn't hard to treat your things nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back