Samsung Forum
May 29, 2005 at 3:49 PM Post #2 of 10
This guy is a troll. He has been going around various internet forums posting this same thing. and i don't know What that website is, but I am pretty sure it is not actually Samsung Forums, and I'm not going to click it.

May 29, 2005 at 4:06 PM Post #3 of 10
Hi Steel102,

I understand your objection. No this is not an official Samsung forum. I am a big fan of samsung players (I own 4 of them - maybe owning 4 mp3 players is a bit mad but I have never bothered selling my old ones).

The problem was I have been searching for a decent community for Samsung players and haven't been able to find out. So in the end, at my own (considerable) expense, I decided to set up my own.

I am hoping this will help a lot of other Samsung owners as I am sure I wasn't the only one looking for such a site.

Sorry if I offended, I only meant to spread the word to fellow Samsung MP3 player owners to let them know that such a site now exists.

May 29, 2005 at 8:07 PM Post #4 of 10
The link is clean. Go ahead and check it out if you want to.

May 29, 2005 at 8:13 PM Post #5 of 10
Yeah the site is fine. It was actually linked to from dapreview, thats where i first found it. To the owner, you need to stack your images instead of side by side, it streches the screen for me and im on 1280x1024 i can only imagine the poor people on 1024x768 or 800x600. Other than that it looks very good.
orphsmile.gif

May 29, 2005 at 8:34 PM Post #7 of 10
Ok I am deeply sorry
frown.gif

I saw you post this same thread on another forum, so I was thinking "hmm....troll." The URL looked a bit suspect too. I guess you are legit, so I am really really sorry.

May 29, 2005 at 9:23 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by smiryan
No problem but I am interested as to why you think the URL is suspect ? I would be genuinely interested to know.

Also, the site should be much more 800x600 friendly now (I hope)

Perfect! Its much more IE/lower res. friendly now. Thanks man, and keep up the good work, the site looks great, and if i had a samsung player i would definitely join.
600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back