Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2018 at 2:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Povell42

100+ Head-Fier
Any one want to meet up in SLC?
Gear I can bring:
  • Headphones
    • Audeze LCD-3
    • Audeze Mobius (hopefully arriving soon!)
    • Fostex T50RP
    • Fidelio X2
    • SHP9500
    • AD900x
    • Monoprice Retro
  • DAC/AMPs
    • Modi Multibit
    • Aune X7s
    • Creative X7
    • Fulla2
If we can get enough gear listed that we all want to hear this could be a lot of fun!

Aug 21, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #2 of 6
Interested and subscribed... Not sure I have much additional equipment to add as all I have in in my sig.

Would like to meet fellow local headfiers and demo some other equipment.

Aug 31, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #3 of 6
Interested! Same as rmsanger, equipment in my signature and a carbon on the way. Some other equipment in my about me, if you're interested in them.

Sep 1, 2018 at 11:55 PM Post #4 of 6
Interested! Same as rmsanger, equipment in my signature and a carbon on the way. Some other equipment in my about me, if you're interested in them.
I would love to hear the HD800. I have only heard it at once at CanJam (So. Cal) last year, but I was a bit distracted at that moment and I left without really getting an impression of it.

Oh, and I just bought the Emotiva Basx A-100 amp. I am very curious about this amp pushing my Fostex T50rp mk3 and my LCD3.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 1:34 AM Post #5 of 6
I would love to hear the HD800. I have only heard it at once at CanJam (So. Cal) last year, but I was a bit distracted at that moment and I left without really getting an impression of it.

Oh, and I just bought the Emotiva Basx A-100 amp. I am very curious about this amp pushing my Fostex T50rp mk3 and my LCD3.

Nice, I've only heard good things about the A-100 amp. Would be fun to have a session with different amps to listen to the HD 800 and the LCD3. I wish the audio game had more of a presence closer or on dates I can make it out, canjam must have been great.

Sep 2, 2018 at 2:17 AM Post #6 of 6
Nice, I've only heard good things about the A-100 amp. Would be fun to have a session with different amps to listen to the HD 800 and the LCD3. I wish the audio game had more of a presence closer or on dates I can make it out, canjam must have been great.
Yeah that would be awesome!
Canjam was really awesome. I want to go to one again this upcoming year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back