Safe to update my ipod's software from v1.0.3?
Feb 3, 2009 at 3:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

rhythmdevils

Member of the Trade: rhythmdevils audio
I haven't updated my ipod's software since the scare a while back, and I just want to check in and see if they fixed the problem with voltage swing or whatever it was.

thanks!

Feb 3, 2009 at 1:13 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't updated my ipod's software since the scare a while back, and I just want to check in and see if they fixed the problem with voltage swing or whatever it was.

thanks!

I updated my daughters to 2.2.1 via iTunes site and it functions flawlessly.

Feb 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well it was a very specific problem, and unless you were looking for it you might not notice it...until your headpones imploded on the subway one day

and cause a super massive black hole that consumes the remains of your phones, your head, you and everybody on the subway including the train and tracks, plus the next station, and the next...

Feb 4, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #6 of 11
1.1.2 is fine...

Feb 4, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and cause a super massive black hole that consumes the remains of your phones, your head, you and everybody on the subway including the train and tracks, plus the next station, and the next...

And these are really nice phones!
tongue.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM Post #9 of 11
i have some slight delays in my 2.2.1 iphone software, sometimes it doesnt register my touches rarely thou, but when i type an sms... i seems always typing "ig" instead of "ing" in those words :p

Apr 19, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #11 of 11
iPod Classic also had a volume difference, if upgrade to the latest the music is louder to me anyway... i cant remember when that happend... It did happeend. Before everything was tiny volume at the time i think i was using my Etymotic ER6i... and then one update later the sound quality increased by the way of more volume. Im using the last update the 1.1.2, and i think its pretty good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back