Safe to buy D2000 from Amazon?
May 3, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #2 of 7
You would actually be buying from an amazon seller.
Quote:

About DependableResource

DependableResource is a leading online retailer of Consumer Electronics and accessories. Our goal is to provide the best selection possible at the lowest possible price and deliver products quickly and efficiently to your home or office anywhere in the United States. We have over 35 years of Consumer Electronics experience which has taught us what the American consumer is looking for. The internet has allowed us to take this knowlege and provide great products and service to consumers all around the country. There are thousands of internet resellers for Consumer Electronics but only a few that provide the consistent high level of service and low pricing that you'll find at DependableResource.

We hope you enjoy your online shopping experience and we value any additional feedback you may have.

Enjoy your visit to our website!

I would think you would be safe, as long as it is brand new and you have a receipt.

May 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM Post #3 of 7
i just ordered the Denon D5000 from Amazon, so they better come thru!

outsourced dealer for me is someone named Bestseller21. lord knows who/where they are, but they have a great rating.

you're okay, don't worry about it. i'm glad you are joining me in the long wait for some beautiful Denon cans!

May 4, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #4 of 7
Amazon currently has one used pair being sold by Amazon's Warehouse Deals. Warehouse Deals sells returns and open box items from Amazon. It's Amazon, you get the free shipping deals. I got my D2000 from Warehouse Deals, they were open box but the tape and twist ties were still on the headphones.

May 4, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #5 of 7
Amazon is a safe and dependable sight. I buy things from there all the time. I actually bought a 46" LCD from there with absolutely no issues. Personally, I think that Amazon is one of the most trusted sites out there.

May 4, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #7 of 7
the issue isn't amazon, its that sometimes amazon processes sells from other dealers. If you're buying from amazon, its generally fully authorized. However, other sellers can be slightly riskier although I've found them to be generally dependable.

In the link you gave, you aren't actually buying those headphones from amazon, you're buying them from etronics. I know nothing about etronics so I won't comment on them. Amazon generally does a pretty good job of quickly dispensing with substandard sellers, but it definitely isn't as safe as buying from amazon llc directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back