Sades SA-907 2013 Virtual 7.1 USB headset
Feb 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #16 of 33
The "Spider" is the exact same model as the SA-922 I have. The cord attached to the headset is a 3.5mm so all I need to do is plug it to the PS4 remote 3.5mm audio jack and i have both sound and mic, easy as that :) the 40mm loudspeakers are pretty good and the price is REAL GOOD so im happy with a 2.1 channel :) It comes with an extension cord with volume control for you to use it on a PC, the other end is a USB and a 3.5mm.

Jul 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #18 of 33
Yes it is, it has a pair of LARGE soft leather ear muff that can cover your ears, good isolation as well. I'll upload some pics a few hours later, of how the SA-907 looks like with my colleage wearing it with his glasses on (yes, my colleague, i sell Sades and other brands as well in my shop, and no, you cant buy from me unless you're in Hong Kong :D )

Cheers!

Jul 30, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #20 of 33
  Thanks a lot.

I would buy it at sades.us then. :)

What about the mic and the surround Sound?

Sorry for the delay, work has been so damn busy :frowning2: here comes the photos as i've promised :D

Outside of the ear muff is made of artificial leather, the quality is good, smooth and not itchy for the skin, of course its not the best and most expensive sort but it doesnt gets too hot nor make you sweat after hours of continous use so it's all fine with me. inside are some nice foam stuffing, not too hard nor too soft so it's comfy to have them close to my ears. Dimension is 9cm width and 11cm height so i guess it can cover up most HUMAN's EARS :D Info from Sades says this SA-907's earcups are designed with this Puremute technology that helps isolate the outside noise. I'm not sure if it's really some special technology or just a cool name, but when im using the SA-907 for movies over my PC, i really dont hear the phone rings so well..... people do need to shout at me before i realize someone is on phone looking for me :)
Alright, gotta get back to work! Anything else u want to know just ask, i'll try to reply sooner next time :)

Cheers! XOXO

Jul 30, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #21 of 33
Thanks a lot.

So, what about the mic and surround sound?

Can other People hear you clear and loud with the mic?
Is the surround sound clear and can you hear, from where the enemies come?

Greetings

Andi

Jul 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #22 of 33
  Thanks a lot.

So, what about the mic and surround sound?

Can other People hear you clear and loud with the mic?
Is the surround sound clear and can you hear, from where the enemies come?

Greetings

Andi

the mic is omnidirectional and receives my voice nicely, so far neither people playing Black Ops with me nor my customers has any complaints regarding the mic quality. when some first start using the SA-907 they might have problem with the mic being too senstive that it's able to collect also conversations going on in another room when the door is opened, all you need to do is set the sensitivity of the mic in the Sades software according to the actual condition at your place and it'll be fine. As for the surround sound, it's not an expensive DTS/Dolby Digital license headset so we cant expect that level of accuracy, still the SA-907 is providing a satisfying performance when im playing Black Ops. I can still pretty much identify footsteps and explosions from different angles, love it best when i can actually hear the plane flying over my head after i call for carepackages. I sell it and also use it myself, i think it's a good value gaming/movie headset for PC.

Mar 10, 2015 at 6:17 AM Post #25 of 33
Mar 10, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #26 of 33
When I go to install them, it says that the Sades 7.1 ch gaming headset does not exist, the installation will be terminated. I've tried with the pre aug 2014 driver and post aug 2014 driver and receive the same response. I have also tried to install while plugging in the headsets into different usb ports in hope of a reaction.

Mar 12, 2015 at 9:06 PM Post #27 of 33
When I go to install them, it says that the Sades 7.1 ch gaming headset does not exist, the installation will be terminated. I've tried with the pre aug 2014 driver and post aug 2014 driver and receive the same response. I have also tried to install while plugging in the headsets into different usb ports in hope of a reaction.

mmm.... the standard steps are to first plugin the USB, then run the driver and it should install. if it doesnt work, and that you have tried it with other USB port, then there's a high possibility that maybe your headset's USB sound card is somehow broken. If you're not using an external USB hubs or extension cable to connect it, I guess u got unlucky with a defected product :frowning2:

Mar 12, 2015 at 9:08 PM Post #28 of 33
Oh and just in case, if there arent anybody here got a solution/ answer in time for a very urgent problem, try my local Sades distributor, I did once ask them something at like 10pm at night and i actually got a response 30mins later. Just in case :D  https://www.facebook.com/sadeshongkong

Apr 15, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #29 of 33
I just got these headphones, yesterday and haven't been able to use them (no optical drive for driver).  The Sades site says to check production date prior to installation of their 2 different drivers (online), however, I cannot locate the date on mine.  I had a friend Facebook the Hong Kong side and she was told to ask the eBay seller, however, the eBay seller is ignoring us.

http://sades.cc/downlist/?109_1.html

Any tips on how to locate the production date?

Apr 15, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #30 of 33
  I just got these headphones, yesterday and haven't been able to use them (no optical drive for driver).  The Sades site says to check production date prior to installation of their 2 different drivers (online), however, I cannot locate the date on mine.  I had a friend Facebook the Hong Kong side and she was told to ask the eBay seller, however, the eBay seller is ignoring us.

http://sades.cc/downlist/?109_1.html

Any tips on how to locate the production date?

I dont think there's a way to identify to EXACT production date for the Sades headsets, but people from the distributor in Hong Kong told me that u can tell the difference from the SA-907's control, this is what they showed me.

headset with the latest version control, use the latest software (something like after mid 2014 release), old version control headset uses the older version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back