SA6 Flange problems
Jul 25, 2008 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

majurglery

100+ Head-Fier
Let me start this off by saying that i absolutely LOVE my SA6s, but i have a slight problem with one medium sized flange in particular. It always comes off no matter how hard or softly i pull it out, the flange always gets stuck in my ear. Ive tried everything, cleaning it, cleaning the treble tubes, using different tubes, basically done everything that can be done in terms of cleaning them. The other sizes don't slip off, but they are either uncomfortable to wear or don't provide a good seal. Does anyone have anything else i can try , or do i need to order a pair of Shure olives to ensure that the tips will not slide off. Please help, I don't want to be carrying around a pair of tweezers with me everywhere I go!

Jul 25, 2008 at 8:17 PM Post #2 of 4
Did they always do this or they worked fine for a while and then you started getting the problem?

I had the same problem, but over time, and all I did was to buy 2 packs of extra medium flanges, works fine
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 25, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #4 of 4
That really sounds like the same problem I had. The right flange started doing this than the left one. Blame it on ear grease
biggrin.gif
Ordering new pairs solved it, as I tried to washed them, and the tips, and it didn't really work.

Some people suggest cleaning the tips with alcohol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back