sa-6 poor quality?
Dec 14, 2008 at 6:06 PM Post #16 of 20
One of my silver pieces that goes around the phone is loose and slides up and down,and the treble tube comes out every time i wash or change tips.
And this happened the first time i changed the tube a day after i got them.
For me it's a case of once they break they break,and when they do i wont buy anything from that company again.
Drastic maybe but i have many iems which are as perfect now as they were when new,if a piece of equipment goes wrong that often then you have to address the manufacturing.

Dec 14, 2008 at 6:55 PM Post #17 of 20
Bill@sleek-audio.com doesn't exist. I'm a bit shocked though, i wasn't aware that i wasn't the only one with these complaints. now i'm really in doubt if i should buy the cable if they don't give me a new one. It's like pouring in money down a bottomless pit. But owell i'll just wait and see, support can make up alot for a bad product.

Dec 14, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #18 of 20
I mailed them last week about a problem and got a friendly and adequate answer the next day, used the adress on the site.

Dec 14, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justice Strike /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bill@sleek-audio.com doesn't exist. I'm a bit shocked though, i wasn't aware that i wasn't the only one with these complaints. now i'm really in doubt if i should buy the cable if they don't give me a new one. It's like pouring in money down a bottomless pit. But owell i'll just wait and see, support can make up alot for a bad product.

You really don't need to worry I don't think. Maybe if you need it in a rush, but once you do successfully contact that them, Sleeks customer support is supposed to be good, and you should be able to get your cable and possibly an extra one.

Dec 15, 2008 at 12:38 PM Post #20 of 20
ok,i think i figured out why they haven't answered. They seem to have some problems with their email. Either they are blacklisted or they have some dns issues because the spamfilter flags them. (and in this case i can't look into the spamfilter, i only get notifications)

something they surely need to fix i guess. Anyway for other people, keep an eye out for the spamfilter.

I finally got them on the email. They are going to send a new cable, i just need to send the old one back. So all ends well, for others having problem, their email server is not configured correctly and will set off all alarm bells of any spamfilter. In other words, check you junk mail as there is a 80% chance their email will end up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back