S9 vs X1000 help
Jul 10, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #16 of 20
I have no idea what my choice is. I keep oscillating. When I read the X thread, it is the X. Ten minutes later, I reconsider (still on headfi),and gapless seems like a huge advantage. Then I consider sound sigs, and I really want to try the Sony. But I love the analytical hf5s I have, so that is good for Cowon.

My end result is probably buy Cowon from Amazon, and try it. If I do not like it, I reutrn it and put the Credit towards the X, which amazon also sells. If I like it, I save money and will probably try out the rumored android based sony player in a year. As of now, I fully expect to love the S9, but I shall see in a week or two. I will probably order in a week. If you have time and do not mind returning it, I would suggest doing it this way.

-Nkk

Aug 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM Post #18 of 20
All i can say is, I use my S9 as my main source now every day and over the last few weeks it's just got better with more use, and become more familiar with it.

The weight is a benefit as I think any heavier and it'd be annoying, it's good for running or cycling with.

Aug 13, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #19 of 20
My advice- if possible, order both from amazon.com- 30 day return policy
ksc75smile.gif
and test drive the crap out them
wink.gif
And then return the one you like least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back