S4 and my left ear
Oct 29, 2009 at 3:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

dAdE0H0

Head-Fier
I really would like to keep my S4, but I just can't get them to work with my left ear.

I get the best fit with the medium ovals, but it gets uncomfortable after awhile.

The large just falls out.

The dual flange, too painful.

Any suggestions?

Oct 29, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #2 of 6
Yes, try the small or medium Shure soft flex. The large falls out? Seems they could fit in almost anyone's ear, because they are so soft. It's the only large tip I can use. Hate to have you spend money though. How about a foamie? You could try Shure olives, I'd say small or medium.

Oct 29, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 6
I think I have a odd shaped left ear canal.

I'll look into the shure olives Thanks.

The large tip works great with my right ear.

Oct 29, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by dAdE0H0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really would like to keep my S4, but I just can't get them to work with my left ear.

I get the best fit with the medium ovals, but it gets uncomfortable after awhile.

The large just falls out.

The dual flange, too painful.

Any suggestions?

Silly question maybe, but is there any chance you could be getting an ear infection?? Any itchiness or blocked feeling? I only ask because I've had a few myself, and at one point I didn't know I had an infection and my left phone wouldn't stay in my ear. It turned out that my canal was so swollen that there was less room for insertion and it wouldn't stay put
ksc75smile.gif

Oct 29, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by soozieq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Silly question maybe, but is there any chance you could be getting an ear infection?? Any itchiness or blocked feeling? I only ask because I've had a few myself, and at one point I didn't know I had an infection and my left phone wouldn't stay in my ear. It turned out that my canal was so swollen that there was less room for insertion and it wouldn't stay put
ksc75smile.gif

No infection in my ear.

I need to clairify, I use them when I walk to and from work, and that's when I have problems with the large one falling out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back