S-Audio Focus DAC/amp with binaural DSP
Aug 25, 2022 at 9:57 AM Post #47 of 51
did you also write that hifiman he4 was listened to, did they also have enough power s focus?
I'm my books, it sounded properly powered but I never listened to them with powerful amps so not able to judge. And, truth be told, it was so long ago, three Focuses earlier)

Aug 25, 2022 at 10:53 AM Post #48 of 51
I'm my books, it sounded properly powered but I never listened to them with powerful amps so not able to judge. And, truth be told, it was so long ago, three Focuses earlier)
Also, please tell me which transport did you manage to connect to the focus? my Shanling M1 does not connect, I can only connect to the phone via usb audio pro, and to the PC, but there is no sound to the players

Aug 25, 2022 at 11:21 AM Post #49 of 51
Also, please tell me which transport did you manage to connect to the focus? my Shanling M1 does not connect, I can only connect to the phone via usb audio pro, and to the PC, but there is no sound to the players

I never used portable players as transport with any of my Focuses, sorry. I had been using Audirvana on my PC for a few years but last December I moved to use BeagleBone Black as a transport and I'm happy ever since.

Aug 26, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #50 of 51
@ReAlien How do I purchase one? I used the contact form but did not receive any reply since two days ago.

Is the seller usually slow in response? Do you have direct email or any other methods of contacting him?

Aug 26, 2022 at 10:39 AM Post #51 of 51
@ReAlien How do I purchase one? I used the contact form but did not receive any reply since two days ago.

Is the seller usually slow in response? Do you have direct email or any other methods of contacting him?
I will call Nazar and ask to reply you. He's been very busy recently due to personal reasons and war related issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back