RZA's "Chambers" Headphones
Feb 23, 2012 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Crossfire23

100+ Head-Fier
Just newly released and although I am typically not a big fan of celebrity headphones I have to say that these are some of the best ones I've seen in terms of visual design. They look like a decent pair and seem a lot more innovative then most of the other celebrity headphones  that I've seen on the market. I have not heard much about from reviews because they're still rather new but from videos it seems that these have a lot of neat features such as noise cancelling (active and non-active), a graphic equalizer LED, and a mute function. If any of you  have had a chance to hear them I would love to hear your thoughts :)

Feb 23, 2012 at 4:10 AM Post #5 of 13
Hello crossfire ,

I have same headphones and I like its sound. I can enjoy music with this headphone without any outer disturbance..

The sound quality of this head phone is nice and amazing . It is not bulky also it is available in affordable price which one can easily afford.

Feb 23, 2012 at 5:30 AM Post #6 of 13
The dude in the video spending so much time talking about their style doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. I'll certainly root for them if they sound similar to the Beats, but are priced much lower.

Feb 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #8 of 13

Quote:
The dude in the video spending so much time talking about their style doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. I'll certainly root for them if they sound similar to the Beats, but are priced much lower.

That was certainly something I was worried about as well,  but from what I've heard the sound quality is much better than Dres and the price is lower though they are really hard to find atm since they are pretty much sold out everywhere.

Feb 26, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #10 of 13
I like rza, and they do look surprisingly understated. I don't care for active noise canceling though. Is WeSC known to have any good sounding headphones out? What's their reputation as a brand?

Feb 26, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #11 of 13

Quote:
Is WeSC known to have any good sounding headphones out? What's their reputation as a brand?

WeSC's headphones are generally utter-crap style headphone sporting 30-mm drivers that sound like pure static or 40-mm drivers that sound like decent-ish. I have owned two WeSC products and spent time with another, and never came away impressed.

However, the Bassoon, which was released last year, and now this give me hope for WeSC's headphone line. A reviewer on Youtube compared the Bassoon positively to the ATH-M50 and others, so it at least has to be half-decent. As for this, only time will tell.

Feb 27, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #12 of 13
Hello Wesc representative (tool),

You can leave now.

Quote:
Hello crossfire ,

I have same headphones and I like its sound. I can enjoy music with this headphone without any outer disturbance..

The sound quality of this head phone is nice and amazing . It is not bulky also it is available in affordable price which one can easily afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back