RX 3 MK B + versus AlgoRythm Solo Duet for balanced usage
Oct 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Schokolade bar

100+ Head-Fier
Hello,
I'm sure there are a lot of X amp vs Y amp questions out there, but personally searching via the catalog I was unable to find very much info on the AlgoRythm which piqued my interest, although there were a sparse few reviews on the web.All things aside, I am mainly interested in the two aforementioned amps because I want a balanced solution for on the go to use with either FitEar Parterre's or F111's exclusively, I won't be driving any fullsized headphones from these, albeit maybe the occasional walk around the house with some HD650s. Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule as a student I won't have any opportunities for a while where I can try both of them ( if anywhere locally even has them !) Primarily, I want the lightest bass and best sounding mid-highs out of an amp, with a good amount of detail although the FitEar's do a good job on their own, but amping does make a difference from my knowledge. I am really just wanting to hear other's opinions on the respective amps before purchasing one or the other, I am leaning towards the RX because I already own a single ended M2 and find it quite stellar for what I paid, although I want to move onto balanced output/input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back