RWA LIO vs CHORD 2QUTE + LIQUID CRIMSON or other thoughts
Apr 3, 2015 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dusk

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone have a RWA LIO or have listened to one setup for headphones and can comment on it? I can't seem to find anyone on the headfi forums with experience with this thing.. and given the 6moons review.. wondering why I'm not seeing more of it here.

I'm debating this system and a chord 2qute + liquid crimson.. and will entertain other ideas in the same general price range.  I have a pair of modified t50rp planar magnetic headphones similar to alpha dogs

I need this system for work, so something fun and full and musical, slightly v-shaped is what I'm after.  I won't be doing any analytical listening.. just want to get swept up in warmth and lush sounds.  I need it to perform as well with daft punk as well as turkish guitar music, the eagles, and kendrick lamar.

Basically the Liquid Lightning SS + 009s + vega.. but closed and not as expensive :)

Apr 3, 2015 at 9:40 PM Post #2 of 2
Well, I bought one.  I got it with the headphone amp, dsd/pcm dac, rvc, and the tubestage.   **** it :wink:

I'll post impressions when I get it.  I think I might order an actual pair of Alpha Primes, as well, so I can fully experience the unit.

Until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back