Russ Arcuri asked and Audio&Me replied:
Jan 5, 2002 at 1:11 AM Post #16 of 33
Artists! Come about! Don't be shy.

I am making business cards soon... Will post.

Title: Graphic Designer/Photographer

(I am new to b&w photography and absolutely love it (had been color photo enthusiast, but only used Minolta automatic digital zoom cameras before). I returned my Chrome body FM2N along with the Nikon 50mm f1.4D AF lens to get the Limited Edition Titanium body version that comes with AIS f1.4 lens. I've been looking all over for this, got them from B&H photo/video (thanks Russ Arcuri for the referal). Also picked up AGFA MCP 312 RC semi-matte B&W paper and APX 400 film. I'm anticipating awesome outcome, and will post results if anyone's interested.)

The lightmeter on Nikon FM10 (which I have been using) really sucks. I came across a simple handheld lightmeter for 100 bucks at local store (photo market, expensive but good store) and they told me that the meter on the FM2 is one of the best, is this true? Guess I'll find out for sure soon enough, =)

I can host the artwork @ my personal site (oc12, location is Pennsylvania) http://merc.behind-the-scene.com but drivespace is limited. I can get other servers to host as well from different states.

Jan 5, 2002 at 2:44 AM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by setmenu

In the style of Giger?[the guy who designed the Alien film look]
eek.gif

Some guy in Germany made an awesome case based on that concept...

This thread will give you an idea of what I'm talking about, there's some good and bad stuff in there - all kinds of case modding...

Edit:
I found the German case I mentioned...
evil_smiley.gif

Ohne-Titel-12_small1.jpg

Here's a link to the step-by-step guide...

Jan 5, 2002 at 3:51 AM Post #18 of 33
Mumrik, Nicht verstehen!

Audio&Me, that case is actually built out of Alu. The name is misleading. Notice the cooling fan at the top--it's designed for high performance. Should be good for a red hot AMD chip on an N-Force mobo, with 512MB DDR etc., etc.

Jan 5, 2002 at 4:56 AM Post #20 of 33
pigmode - Lol, damn marketers, I'm normally not gullible, but in this case, I just took a glance and figured they were made of Ti. (second look gives evidence, too shiny for titanium, color's definately Au)

Mumrik - that's a kewl ass case yo! Kind of sketchy but phat none the less.

Jan 5, 2002 at 1:52 PM Post #22 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode

The German part. It's been a loooong time since I've had to read German.

Ah, I know the feeling
biggrin.gif

The pictures are universal though...

Jan 6, 2002 at 3:23 PM Post #23 of 33
Like those tower pics on the link and this thread,just like 4/2 wheel hot rods!
COME ON viewers lets see some stuff,don't be shy there must be
some great creations out there!!
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 6, 2002 at 3:47 PM Post #24 of 33
Another object! not a brilliant casting but hell thought it might have some appeal
very_evil_smiley.gif

[can I get attachments under text? not versed in these things]

Jan 6, 2002 at 4:19 PM Post #26 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode
Is this turning into a toy-pic thread? Here's my favorite (mine is a little different).

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...0.jpg.orig.jpg

It depends on how you define "toy"
Nice toy though.
Then if you make your own toys......

Jan 6, 2002 at 4:28 PM Post #29 of 33
Do you guys have any co0l modified vehicles of any sort? Turbocharged jetski, supercharged snowmobile, monster boat, etc???

Home made furniture, exotic cuisine, anything. Post your creative stuff head-fiers!

Photos
Drawings/sketches
Paintings
Collages
Handmade Jewlry/Metalsmith
Sculptures
Animations
Building designs
Ceramics
anything else you can think of

Jan 6, 2002 at 4:35 PM Post #30 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
Do you guys have any co0l modified vehicles of any sort? Turbocharged jetski, supercharged snowmobile, monster boat, etc???

Home made furniture, exotic cuisine, anything. Post your creative stuff head-fiers!

Photos
Drawings/sketches
Paintings
Collages
Handmade Jewlry/Metalsmith
Sculptures
Animations
Building designs
Ceramics
anything else you can think of

HERE HERE
Go for it everyone!