Russ Andrews U.K. = Satisfaction
Jan 21, 2004 at 3:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Traveller

500+ Head-Fier
Hi2all!

I'm a Kimber Kable fanatic and as such, I was desparately looking for some KK RCA->3.5mm minis but had no luck until I came across this Head-Fi post.

Seeing as my German "neighbors" were clueless & to be quite frank, KK's HQ (USA site) wasn't as helpful as I would have expected (actually, their sales group was surpringsingly unhelpful) - I turned to Russ Andrews (U.K.). Considering the service I received from both DE & US, I was a bit sceptic but I'll be damned if it wasn't a pleasure to deal with this group!!!

I had ordered two of their KK Tonik phono-minis, one for recording, one for playback. As I was concerned that my order might not be properly interpreted, I included some instructions on the online-order form & a few hours later, Stuart a member of their sales-support team sent me a mail clarifiying everything
smily_headphones1.gif

I orderd them on the 9th, they were shipped on the 15th & I received them today! Not bad for made-on-the-fly cables! During that time, I had a few other questions regarding products that Russ Andrews didn't carry (or that I already own) and each time, Stuart sent me a freindly and useful reply! The cables themselves are very nicely finished with clear indicators noting the signal-direction of the cables: one for recording, one for playback - just like I had ordered them!

So, moral of this story is that if you're not in the USofA (or maybe even if you are, considering my experience with their sales group), I can highly recommend the sales-support and quality of the products I have purchased at Russ Andrews
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

P.S. Mr. Irving, don't be shy with Stuart's annual pay-raise: he certainly earns it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back