Running
Sep 2, 2007 at 3:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ruckus

Does anyone know of a good headphone or IEM for running.

Obviously since I'll be sweating, I'm not looking to buy the best sounding headphone. Just something that has decent sound but will stay in my ear.

I participate in competitive cross training, so I'm not jogging, I'm running. I've never found a pair that doesn't fall out of my ears.

Also for IEM I have small ears. Few in ear types I've tried hurt my ears. I'm thinking IEM might be the way, but what would fit in my small ears?

Thanks

Sep 2, 2007 at 3:24 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruckus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know of a good headphone or IEM for running.

Obviously since I'll be sweating, I'm not looking to buy the best sounding headphone. Just something that has decent sound but will stay in my ear.

I participate in competitive cross training, so I'm not jogging, I'm running. I've never found a pair that doesn't fall out of my ears.

Also for IEM I have small ears. Few in ear types I've tried hurt my ears. I'm thinking IEM might be the way, but what would fit in my small ears?

Thanks

Ruckus i have these:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191078

They are a great little headphone and you will not have problem with them falling out at all. I went through about 4 headphones when i started running before. I will get so made while i was running because i would have to mess more with the headphones and it would distract from my running. I also use them when lifting. They were great and sound pretty good for the price. Every iem i tried would fall out.

Sep 2, 2007 at 3:51 PM Post #3 of 5
WOW, sennheiser sports phones. Thanks.

Sep 2, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #4 of 5
The standard head-fi answer for very low priced, essentially "throwaway" headphones is the Koss KSC-75. They sound great, are built like the proverbial tank, and if you sit on them/leave them on the bus/accidentally feed them to a passing jogger, they are very cheap to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back