Running Shoe-Fi
May 15, 2009 at 5:46 AM Post #76 of 83
I wear Saucony omni series shoes. They're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and I always go back for the same thing each year.

May 28, 2009 at 5:10 AM Post #77 of 83
Wow, when I saw this thread, I thought to myself, "I wonder if there will anyone who wears Vibram FiveFingers?" Didn't really think I'd find any, let alone the very first post!

I love my Vibram Five Fingers Classics. Took a few weeks for my feet to toughen up, but I love them for running and just wearing around. I need to get another pair.
3511149497_a59f497dbc.jpg

May 28, 2009 at 3:07 PM Post #79 of 83
The Vibrams mimic walking barefoot, so the sole isn't too thick. however, is a pretty tough rubber compound, so while you can individual rocks, etc on the ground my feet feel pretty protected.

May 30, 2009 at 11:10 AM Post #80 of 83
Picked up some Vibram KSO's last week for working out. They definitely take some getting used to. They feel like they're built to last and will protect me from anything on the ground. I recommend walking around with them before anything extensive so your feet get used to it. Once they do though they feel great.

May 30, 2009 at 11:56 AM Post #81 of 83
I get given Asic Gels Virage by my employer as my job involves running. I have never bought a pair of name shoes before, but when i leave this job i'll guess i'll be forced to, as I really like the cushioned feel of running in these. They last less than 6 months before the soles are worn out.

My current pair are red, black and quite ugly.

May 30, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #82 of 83
Just bought a pair of Asics Gel Cumulus 9's

I've ran about 120km in them so far...I really like 'em although the rubber sole is wearing out quite quick
frown.gif

My feet are on the wide side (and flat) btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back