Rugged, Budget, Bassy, Closed Headphones
Jan 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #34 of 36
Denon 1001?

A little over budget, but still a good value...

Jan 31, 2009 at 6:17 PM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys,

I need what is stated above. It's for a person that tore apart and destroyed an AKG K81DJ in less than 14 months... so extra durability would be nice... if possible at all. Budget is anywhere from $1 - $80. Cheaper is better though, he doesn't care too much about refined music quality. His source will be a Dell laptop with integrated audio O_O

I still read on and off here, but I don't have all the options at my disposal, here is what I currently have in mind:

- another AKG K81DJ
- Panasonic RPHTX7
- JVC Marshmallows
- anything else?

Any more to add onto the list? Closed, rugged, bassy please! Thanks!

I had a pair of Stanton2000 (around 60$ US).These things are quasi unbreakable.I used to walk 20 min with'em every morning,summer and winter (like -30) ,in the rain (well... not a shower) and never had ANY kind of issue. They sound real clear compare to other DJ headphones i tried and they can handle huge base and volume.Tough both inside and outside.For me they sounded really good for 60 $ headphones.Check it out ! Plus they're very pretty headphones !!! IMO
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 31, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #36 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
don't you love it when noob members revive a two month dead thread to rehash everything thats been said already?

I wonder if the OP's friend broke his new phones already.
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back