RudiStor Sound Systems RP5 Reference Headphone Amplifier
Jul 12, 2004 at 12:57 PM Post #31 of 178
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
I am glad there is still sanity on headfi.

often there is , I'd say not always , and it's surely not the rule here
k1000smile.gif
confused.gif
k1000smile.gif
lambda.gif

Jul 12, 2004 at 1:12 PM Post #32 of 178
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
More people need to hear this amp, and there would be less chit chat about what the function of a gob of silicone is, or why the soldering is not perfect.

Well if you want a perfect sound you need perfect solder, and i've spoted at least one solder who should not belong to an €1,000 amp.

I know, i know it's the sound that matter, but c'mon the build quality of this thing is a joke!

Is there a fire insurance that come with it?
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 12, 2004 at 1:16 PM Post #33 of 178
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastergill
I know, i know it's the sound that matter, but c'mon the build quality of this thing is a joke!

that must be why grados are so popular.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 12, 2004 at 1:37 PM Post #34 of 178
Team Fan Boy is alive and well.

The assembly quality is a joke. For $1000 it's a crime.

The quality of assembly will reflect in the sound. If the design is any good it deserves better execution.

Inferior assembly will result in less than optimal performance and increase the likelihood of failure.

A high heat environment will increase the likelihood of a failure. Add poor assembly and the chance of failure is increased.

Mitch

Jul 12, 2004 at 2:01 PM Post #35 of 178
Today we have analized the jukeis pictures, we don't know waht was done inside before pictures was taken, or better we know very well. We are comparing with the sn21 file ( the one sent to Corea to "Mr Woo" was sn21, the owner is not jukei!!) and look different. One thing is sure, many protections and bracket are removed in picture, I belive this amp was not ordered to listen music from the misterious man ( he have never answared to my emails ,and he have given a wrong address, I don't know how he has opteined the amp from fedex since tthey was shipping it back becouse the unknown address and person!!!!! )

Who by and amp with direct payment giving bad address, bad name, receiving mail ( i have the tracks ) but not answaring to anyone. and as soon
he recieuve the amp in stead of listening, he open the amp, remove brakets and protections and make dozens of hi-res and macro pics??? And then post a file of immages long megabites without a comment on sound??? Is it an Audiophile??
The story was strange fronm beginning, we have prepared and sold the amp just to know the end.!!

By the way all the amplifier have an individual file with pictures and tech data and documentation about the higly accurate bulding. All tre owners have opened their own RP5 and everyone have appreciated the accurate construction.

End of story!

Rudi

Jul 12, 2004 at 2:16 PM Post #36 of 178
This is the only thing I believe in this bad story: when a product is really good not all the person are so happy ... (but this is another problem...).

Not better confirm for me about the quality of the Rudistor gears!!!

Thanks to all in this 3D that helped me in this convintion !!!

Best!
Nicola

Jul 12, 2004 at 2:41 PM Post #37 of 178
So this is not what the inside of a Rudistor looks like?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudi
Today we have analized the jukeis pictures, we don't know waht was done inside before pictures was taken, or better we know very well. We are comparing with the sn21 file ( the one sent to Corea to "Mr Woo" was sn21, the owner is not jukei!!) and look different. One thing is sure, many protections and bracket are removed in picture, I belive this amp was not ordered to listen music from the misterious man ( he have never answared to my emails ,and he have given a wrong address, I don't know how he has opteined the amp from fedex since tthey was shipping it back becouse the unknown address and person!!!!! )

Who by and amp with direct payment giving bad address, bad name, receiving mail ( i have the tracks ) but not answaring to anyone. and as soon
he recieuve the amp in stead of listening, he open the amp, remove brakets and protections and make dozens of hi-res and macro pics??? And then post a file of immages long megabites without a comment on sound??? Is it an Audiophile??
The story was strange fronm beginning, we have prepared and sold the amp just to know the end.!!

By the way all the amplifier have an individual file with pictures and tech data and documentation about the higly accurate bulding. All tre owners have opened their own RP5 and everyone have appreciated the accurate construction.

End of story!

Rudi

Jul 12, 2004 at 2:47 PM Post #38 of 178
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
So this is not what the inside of a Rudistor looks like?

Do you have one? Sorry but I don't remember you name! please tell me the sn.

Jul 12, 2004 at 2:54 PM Post #40 of 178
May be someone here whant to clone the RP5 and do a "made in Korea" one? Just to sell for a lower price?

If is this... is a very bad thing!!!

Nicola

Jul 12, 2004 at 2:58 PM Post #41 of 178
Quote:

Originally Posted by rudi

End of story!

Rudi

Rudi,
This is Jukie.

I met who that you sold this RP5 named Mr. Jung Woo Lee.
He is a friend of mine in Korea.
You sent RP5 correctly to Mr. Lee and received safely.
He and I fully impressed RP5's sound quality and performance.
It's really wonderful, I bet!
Anyway you mentioned 'many protections and brackets are broken' that
can not be understand. What do you mean about that?
Mr. Rudi,
Please cool down for a while.
I didn't say anything on this thread, because I just want to happy listening
with this RP5 and then writing about it...it will be OK I think, man?

Dude of this thread,
Please calm down and enjoy this pics during for a while.
But most of all, I should have to say that RP5 is the most valuable
headphone amplifier ever I've listened.
Please don't hurt and argue each other.

And Mr. Rudi,
Thank you for making a really good product to head-fiers.

Today I've met Mr.Lee and returned RP5 to him 'the first owner of RP5 in
Korea'. He said to you 2 things that:
1. Mr. Lee had sent too many emails to you, but he couldn't receive
any message from you.Maybe your hotmail address delete his emails confuse
as a virus or spams, right?
2. Mr. Lee gave you the best regards for working and sending a really good
product.

But Mr. Rudi,
You should have to apologize to me that you call me as a starange and
bad person. But I'm fully understand that this thread was gone to strange
way and never mentioned about sound quality itself.
I hope to be a owner of another RP5 in Korea in a near future.

Thanks.
Jukie.

P/S
I didn't use any macro lenses for taking these pics. Just standard lense with
my Leica.
Also I did nothing to brake any protections and brakets. Do you really have
any protections and brackets on RP5? I couldn't see anything on that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIK
May be someone here whant to clone the RP5 and do a "made in Korea" one? Just to sell for a lower price?

If is this... is a very bad thing!!!

NIK,
I'll understand that as a joke.
If it is not, you should have to say apologize to me and my head-fiers in Korea.
No one think that making a clone of RP5 in Korea.
RP5 is the best product as itself, I think.

Jul 12, 2004 at 3:03 PM Post #42 of 178
yes, this thread is quite weird

Jul 12, 2004 at 3:26 PM Post #43 of 178
Jukie sorry I dont' wont offend you. I have just reported whats happen as seen from my side. If everything have an explanation it is much better and I would apologize to you.
Sorry again, it is not in my style to fight to anyone since I'm against any fighting battle and war. But viewed from my point of view everithing was strange.
Braket and protection are those black plastic covering all the non insulating wires and retaining the big red wires.
I'm obsessed by security and everithing is insulated ad oversized.

Btw i agree with you, the 3D was fair at beginning and then somebody have created a different atmosphere.
I hope you will enjoy music with RP5 and accept my apologize
rudi

Jul 12, 2004 at 3:41 PM Post #45 of 178
NIK,
I'll understand that as a joke.
If it is not, you should have to say apologize to me and my head-fiers in Korea.
No one think that making a clone of RP5 in Korea.
RP5 is the best product as itself, I think.[/QUOTE]

----------------------

No any problem to apologize to you and your friend... but all is possible in this world, and this 3D is very awful... or not?

Enjoy your new toy as one of the best amp today available, man!

Best!
Nicola

Users who are viewing this thread

Back