RUConnected Cables (testers wanted)
Apr 15, 2011 at 6:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Gotez

Head-Fier
I’ve been using the RUConnected analogue RCA cables to connect my Archos DVR station to my Millitt Minimax amplifier for a couple of weeks now. I’m very pleased with the sound and to my ears they can compete with entry-level high-end cables. They sound basically neutral, with a slight emphasis on the mids. Of course they cannot compete with truly high-end cables, but they do stand their ground. Besides the sound I also like the sturdy look and the beautiful finish. Most people think they are very pricey when they see them.

RU connected is a holland based company and is currently selling RCA, Optical, COAX and HDMI cables. Their site is only in Dutch, so if you have any questions please contact me.
If there is enough interest I could mail and ask them to send out some samples to members for a review. I would be very interested in your opinions.

Some pics of their site.

Apr 18, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #2 of 3
I mailed the owner and he liked the idea of some headfi'ers testing his cables.

So if anyone is interested please let me know, I will ask the owner to send you a set. Post reviews in this thread!

Apr 22, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #3 of 3
I am interested, some gear in my profile plus I can substitute them into my old man's high-end system (a whole range of Cello and Wadia stuff hooked up to a pair of WATT puppies).

Brendan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back