RP-HJE70 lost my rubber dome things.
Nov 14, 2006 at 10:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tom10167

100+ Head-Fier
Hi. New posted. :wave: lalala

anyways, my bud ripped out of my ear and the stupid rubbery thing that seals in your ear snapped off the headphone and I lost it.

Obviously I was smart enough to throw the small and large slipovers away, so they don't work too well now.

I saw some replacement for the Shure buds on Amazon and was curious about how people felt. The rubber ones felt semi-uncomfortable, especially when bass was hitting hard.

I can't find any replacements from Panasonic anywhere so I don't know where else too look.

So yeah, foam, rubber? Will they even fit? Am I SOL and forced to replace them with E500-PTHs?
280smile.gif
:

Nov 14, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom10167
Hi. New posted. :wave: lalala

anyways, my bud ripped out of my ear and the stupid rubbery thing that seals in your ear snapped off the headphone and I lost it.

Obviously I was smart enough to throw the small and large slipovers away, so they don't work too well now.

I saw some replacement for the Shure buds on Amazon and was curious about how people felt. The rubber ones felt semi-uncomfortable, especially when bass was hitting hard.

I can't find any replacements from Panasonic anywhere so I don't know where else too look.

So yeah, foam, rubber? Will they even fit? Am I SOL and forced to replace them with E500-PTHs?
280smile.gif
:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Sony EX 51/71's tips fit on the HJE-70's. Also, I think the V-moda Bass Freq's fit too.

Nov 14, 2006 at 7:26 PM Post #3 of 3
Lobotomy is correct, the Sony EX71 tips do fit on the Panasonics. They're actually what I'm currently using on my pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back