Ross Stores (USA) Deals Thread - Who Got What and Where
Nov 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM Post #16 of 115
Also, per the last page or two of the (now locked) "Deals III" thread a number of people found the TDK IE-800 for $19.99. That's what I went in looking for when I found the BA200.

Nov 26, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #17 of 115
I found some EB950 in Gilbert, AZ that I did not buy.  $20.  Found in the headphone mess in the front of the store.

Also ST410 for $10 in Queen Creek, AZ.  I bought these.  Also in the front of the store.

Struck out at the Ross in Mesa, AZ at Ray/202.

For those of you that are finding nothing, make sure you search the entire store, I found headphones in various locations through the whole place.  Men's clothes, home decorations, etc.  Search everything.

I am really interested in the ST750 if anyone can find some and don't want them for themselves.

Nov 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #18 of 115
Only had time to check one local store last night and all they had were a couple of pairs of TDK EB950's for 10 bucks. May go ahead and get one (they've gotten a little love here in a few threads) if I can't find one of the others today.

Nov 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #19 of 115
Got an open box ST750 $25 from lake forest park, WA

Nov 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #21 of 115
No TDK IEMs were available last night at the Ross store in Harbison, Columbia, SC.

Nov 26, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #23 of 115
I've been to three different Ross stores in my area (Boise, ID and surrounding cities), and I think I've gotten pretty lucky overall. One store didn't have anything, but between the other two, I picked up 3 EB950s (2 for $20 each and the last one for about $10 because of an odd price match) and one set of TS750s new in box for $25. I'm probably going to go back later in the week to see if I missed anything (because for the first two stores, I only really looked in the headphones section).

Nov 26, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #24 of 115
For those in Orange County, CA, I've already pillaged everything south of Santa Ana. All stores from Tustin to San Clemente have been picked clean.

Scored two.

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #26 of 115
For those in Orange County, CA, I've already pillaged everything south of Santa Ana. All stores from Tustin to San Clemente have been picked clean.

Scored two.

Thanks for saving me the effort, only went to the one in tustin marketplace but didn't find anything.

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #27 of 115
Found two at different Ross stores in Utah

Hey wangch. Are they both BA200's? If so and you're feeling charitable I'd be more than happy to take one off of your hands for cash or trade you cash and one of the EB950's I found for 10 bucks.
biggrin.gif

Hit 5 Ross stores within 20 miles of my house and only scored 2 EB950's for 10 bucks each. All the other EB950's were 20 bucks. May go back in the morning to the one close to my house as I've heard they restock on Wednesdays. Anyone know it that's true?

Nov 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #29 of 115
Holy cow! Are you kidding me? Just plugged the EB950's into my gym rig straight out of the box. Haven't even rolled any tips yet. For 10 bucks?!!? Great soundstage, more 3D than pretty much any of my other IEM's. And there is just great texture to the music. Mids are a tad recessed but not bad. Highs are smooth and not fatiguing. More air and separation than I would expect from a phone that doesn't get shrill on certain tracks. Bass is awesome. Only hard core bassheads would want much more. Especially if you listen straight out of any i-device these are a no brainer at 20 bucks and an absolute steal at 10 (I actually got them for 9 because I'm a geezer and we get 10% off on Tuesdays
rolleyes.gif
). Seriously if you have a Ross near you it's more than worth the drive. I've jumped on the hype train for all the classics including but not limited to the Mono 8320's, Pany RPHJE355's, Phillips SHE3590 and the JVS HAFX40's. These were cheaper than all of those and sound MUCH better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back