Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread
Jul 2, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #301 of 1,255
Does anybody here know how the Rose Hybrid No. 7 compares to the Fidue A73? I'm especially interested in information about soundstage (size, instrument separation), bass quality (speed, control, aridness) as well as overall tonality.

Jul 4, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #303 of 1,255
Sorry for the newbie question but i think i missed it when i went through the thread. Are these actual custom IEMs (i.e. i have to send in a mold/impression) or are these just universals modeled to look like customs? I guess this question applies to all the comparatively cheap custom-looking IEMs in the Chinese market. The Rose no. 7 strikes my fancy, so I'm asking for future reference.

Jul 4, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #304 of 1,255
Sorry for the newbie question but i think i missed it when i went through the thread. Are these actual custom IEMs (i.e. i have to send in a mold/impression) or are these just universals modeled to look like customs? I guess this question applies to all the comparatively cheap custom-looking IEMs in the Chinese market. The Rose no. 7 strikes my fancy, so I'm asking for future reference.

Hi, they only do with hand made for universal type, they never offer with custom made.

Jul 5, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #314 of 1,255
IMO Rose needs to send some samples to reviewers.

They might be small company & wont afford so many review samples
wink.gif

Jul 5, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #315 of 1,255
Rose doesn't even have a website. It's like a mysterious company. If it was a human it would be a Buddhist monk living in some lodge far away in the mountains who has achieved zen but no one is aware of who he is. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back