100+ Head-Fier
Rootbeer + Egg nogg = some good stuff!
biggrin.gif

Try it out, amazing............

good times

Dec 20, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #4 of 13
It is very very good. Eggnog also makes a fantastic coffee creamer

Dec 20, 2005 at 7:41 PM Post #7 of 13
lol, its amazing isnt it! and get that real good rootbeer if you can also, the ones that come in the crazy bottles.......i realize that comment wont mean anything to the majority of you....lol

we might as well dedicate this thread to all good eggnogg combinations right?!!? so if you got a good recipe, share it!!! lets also explore beyond just eggnogg + alcohol............lets get some experiments going!! Report back

Cheers
eggosmile.gif

Dec 21, 2005 at 10:41 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by SptsNaz
TheReds, at this rate you're going to become an alcoholic before you even hit the drinking age.

But on the other hand, some experimentation can't possibly hurt
tongue.gif

lol, ill watch out for that. Um, experimentation........anyone brave enough to explore eggnogg + juices????? maybe some apple juice, i dunno, ill try that tomorrow.

eggnoog ice cream + rootbeer = A more solid form of rootnogg (your choice, solid or creamy)
-----------------------------= Rootbeer with non rotten eggnogg lady lumps

i guess which ever tickles your fancy.......solid might be more fun to eat though bc you could use a spoon and stuff, but creamy just goes down so easily.

keep the experiments comming guys, do not let us down!

HEALTH RISK: Dont go tooooo crazy, i dont want to see Weat grass + nogg combos, that would likely give you a real bad stomach ache.

Drink some nogg and be happy,
TheReds

Dec 21, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisin
Screw the rootbeer, change the rum proportion from minority to majority, and you've got a drink!
very_evil_smiley.gif

This man's got the right idea. I think I'll go make myself a triple root nog as I wait for the cable guy to show up.

Dec 21, 2005 at 9:53 PM Post #12 of 13
just tried apple juice + nogg.........no joke, almost threw up
plainface.gif
my stomach hurts now

tasted like rotten apple baby food with cream..........
blink.gif

good times
Thereds

Dec 21, 2005 at 10:20 PM Post #13 of 13
I guess experimentation DID hurt huh? =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back