Romanian Rap&HIP-HOP try tis for free and ....
Feb 5, 2004 at 8:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

(yo_alexandru

100+ Head-Fier
What do you think about this group - B.U.G. Mafia -

http://www.nyke.tv/

this is there last album - "baietii buni" ("The good boys")

specialy "10km"

H@ll@!
280smile.gif

Feb 6, 2004 at 8:23 AM Post #4 of 10
I think it is pretty good. I am not a big hip hop fan, but I think that English is probably the worst language for it...strange that it was born in it. The case system of slavic languages lends itself really well to rap (and poetry for that matter). In any case, maybe you can answer -- why are you guys so smart and beautiful? Every person I have met from Romania and Bulgaria are brilliant and very attractive. You guys have some seriously good genes working for you...

Feb 6, 2004 at 8:26 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by stuartr
I think it is pretty good. I am not a big hip hop fan, but I think that English is probably the worst language for it...strange that it was born in it.

No, I'm pretty sure that Japanese rap is worse
tongue.gif
At least what I've heard..

Feb 6, 2004 at 8:43 AM Post #6 of 10
Funny, I thought Korean rap was pretty decent. English rhyming is very difficult, and the language is rather unwieldy -- for languages that are easier to rhyme in, I think rap has more potential -- Russian, Korean (I don't really know Japanese rap, but I bet it could be good) French etc. Imagine if LBC and NYC spoke French, don't you think the rap would be better?

Feb 6, 2004 at 8:47 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by stuartr
I think it is pretty good. I am not a big hip hop fan, but I think that English is probably the worst language for it...strange that it was born in it. The case system of slavic languages lends itself really well to rap (and poetry for that matter). In any case, maybe you can answer -- why are you guys so smart and beautiful? Every person I have met from Romania and Bulgaria are brilliant and very attractive. You guys have some seriously good genes working for you...

any marriage proposal ?
biggrin.gif

Well specially in the summer you don't wont to go outside - 'couse you'll have eyes and heart problems
blink.gif

a and ya about music if you are interested any more try to find more westers european music will be surprised, not as much as about the girls but ...

P.S. here is something just for you
wink.gif
(the picture)
do you want more?

http://www.primatv.ro/

Feb 6, 2004 at 8:55 AM Post #8 of 10
Feb 6, 2004 at 6:50 PM Post #10 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back