Rolling Stone - FREE Sennheiser earbuds
Mar 31, 2003 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

stallion11msu

100+ Head-Fier
I figure this kinda transcends the Gear for Sale Forum (but if not you can move it there).

Anyway, I was flipping through the latest Rolling Stone and saw an ad for the PX100's and in the corner was this address and something about free earbuds.

http://www.ultimateheadphone.com/100r

You might as well fill it out.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2003 at 11:35 PM Post #2 of 30
haha im gonna go ahead and fill it out-- thanks stallion!! i just hope it doesnt end up being like my escapade with pc gamer... they advertised "two free issues" at their site and i tried it, of course they keep sending them to you month after month and THEN tell you to pay. i dont even have a credit card and im supposedly already on the IRS's bad credit list according to one of pc gamer's threatening letters telling me to pay. hehe.

Apr 1, 2003 at 12:19 AM Post #8 of 30
Limited supplies... hmmmm, and 5270 web submissions
biggrin.gif
[size=xx-small](current number of Head-Fi members)[/size]

Apr 1, 2003 at 12:21 AM Post #9 of 30
I think this is a great idea. Maybe people will realize what they are missing, and actually start buying better headphones.

Apr 1, 2003 at 12:27 AM Post #10 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by TimSchirmer
I think this is a great idea. Maybe people will realize what they are missing, and actually start buying better headphones.

They had the hook out there bigtime "Were you satisfied with the headphones that came with your portable, Yes or No ?" LOL !

Apr 1, 2003 at 1:04 AM Post #13 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by pj325is
I'm hoping on the off chance that they will accidentally send me HD 600s or something...

[size=medium]LOL, [/size][size=small]"Regrettably there's been an error of sorts within our shipping department. We respectfully request that you return the Orpheus"[/size]
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 1, 2003 at 1:09 AM Post #15 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by HighwayStar
[size=medium]LOL, [/size][size=small]"Regrettably there's been an error of sorts within our shipping department. We respectfully request that you return the Orpheus"[/size]
very_evil_smiley.gif

pj325is says: "Orpheus?...what orpheus?
very_evil_smiley.gif
"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back